• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

Any of you use this document?  I did a form-fill version out of boredom.

Image%20%2813%29.jpg

Edited by Emirikol, 02 January 2014 - 12:03 AM.

• Ambivalent Badger likes this

#2 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

No, never used it. I make notes about the past and future of the campaign, about NPCs and stuff. But I find the "campaign log" to be too constricting.

Might be a good reference sheet when preparing to play a one-off or for a gaming convention.

#3 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

One of the things that I'm going to probably start doing (and have my players do), is record who they have "influenced" or been "influenced by."   Combat only lasts a moment, but allies and enemies last forever :)

I was formulating a rough idea about the back page of the character sheet.  At first, I looked at that like "what the hell good is this?  It's waste of space!"  Now it really seems to be a great place for players to put "important" people.  Surely, not enough room, but its a start.

Anyways, this GMs log seems like a bit more organized than the post it notes I stick in The Enemy Within right now. 

jh

http://rpggeek.com/r...e-masters-guide

fna7m0.jpg

Edited by Emirikol, 02 January 2014 - 12:11 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS