• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Daganisoraan

Daganisoraan

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hi fellow players,

I've just finished my complete component list for WHFRP3 and posted it to mediafire

http://www.mediafire...nt List 1.4.rar

Tell me what you think and if you find any errors please let me know.

Edit: I changed the file link to 1.4

Edited by Daganisoraan, 21 April 2014 - 10:50 PM.

• Emirikol, k7e9, Elden and 1 other like this

#2 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Way to go!  You could also upload it to RPGeek.com as well.  This will come in very handy with level-ups

#3 khaali

khaali

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

This is great work. Thank you very much.

#4 Daganisoraan

Daganisoraan

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

Hi,

I have just finished updating my document. I have added an "Actions" tab listing the availables actions to players and to the different ennemies groups. I also corrected some errors I spotted. Finally in the "All" tab i have added the Cloak of Dragonscale in the list and indicated all cards that have errors in yellow. However i didn't put the corrections since they are indiquated in the FAQ from FFG.

Note that i will eventually upload it to RPGgeek.com, i just want to be sure that the document does not contains error before doing so.

Edited by Daganisoraan, 21 April 2014 - 10:49 PM.

• socratim, k7e9, Elden and 1 other like this

#5 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

That's perfect.  That tab that breaks them down by category for the actions is going to be really handy :)

BTW, I gave you all my gold because I got banned from that site for having a sig line.  I guess I'm done supporting their site ;)  In the future, I'll be suggesting all uploads go to THE DAILY EMPIRE instead.

Edited by Emirikol, 04 January 2014 - 10:13 AM.

• GMmL likes this

#6 Daganisoraan

Daganisoraan

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

Hey everybody, I just updated my component list to 1.3. There was a minor error and i made some tweak. Also, i have added images so that people can identify which standups go with which boxes. However for the images, it only includes the standups of characters and monsters and not the other tokens as those are already listed in the "#" section of the component list.

As usual if you spot any error don't hesitate to PM me. For the punchboards, could someone confirm with me if the standups for the Player's Vault are the 36 character standups found in the Core set.

Edited by Daganisoraan, 21 April 2014 - 10:50 PM.

• Emirikol and GMmL like this

#7 GMmL

GMmL

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

You're doing the Emperor's work here, son. Great job!

#8 hoshbad

hoshbad

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

For the punchboards, could someone confirm with me if the standups for the Player's Vault are the 36 character standups found in the Core set.

I think the Core Set does only contain 30 character standups. Those are the same found in the Player's Vault which has 36 standups in total.

But which are the remaining 6 standups of the Player's Vault? I sorted all of my components and have 6 standups left (see https://www.dropbox....0/Warhammer.JPG). Could please someone confirm that these belong to the Player's Vault?

#9 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

Wonderful, really nice work! Thanks for sharing!

#10 Daganisoraan

Daganisoraan

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

Hey, Hoshbad, i just rechecked the Player's Vault content with the image you provided i was able to confirm that those token do come from that box for a total of 36. Its was hard but as all I can do is compared the token images from your photo and those from the core set with this image.

http://www.fantasyfl...ayers-vault.png.

It was hard but not impossible.

So here's the new download link for version 1.4 with an updated image for the player's vault and again some minor changes that were needed in the excel file

Also, better late than never, Emirikol thanks for your geek gold i really appreciate the gift

• k7e9 likes this

#11 hoshbad

hoshbad

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

Thanks a lot again.

I think I found an error. According to FFG's Component List the Adventurer's Toolkit does have 55 big cards (53 actions, 2 items). Your list says 54 actions for 56 in total. Your file lists "Assess the Situation" twice (in Basic Actions and Support Actions).

#12 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

This thread needed a bump because I think it's probably imperative that anyone owning this game have a copy of this document :)

..and I just noticed that we're up to version 1.4.

jh

#13 NajaVuja

NajaVuja

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:03 AM

Are the Order mini cards in  Winds of Magic and Hero's Call the same cards?  

#14 Daganisoraan

Daganisoraan

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

The Order and Faith talent cards in Hero's Call are epic version of the one founds in the previous boxes. They must be purchased like any other talents and must be socketed in the order/Faith socket. The character however keep the stance of his basic Order/Faith Talent since the epic version don't have a stance meter.

#15 NajaVuja

NajaVuja

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:07 AM

The Order and Faith talent cards in Hero's Call are epic version of the one founds in the previous boxes. They must be purchased like any other talents and must be socketed in the order/Faith socket. The character however keep the stance of his basic Order/Faith Talent since the epic version don't have a stance meter.

Le sigh. Okay thank you for the info.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS