• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AdOzzel

AdOzzel

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

ffg_force-cleansing-balance-of-the-force

If the Force is with the Dark side and the Death Star dial clicks up by two, does this reaction occur twice?   Can the Light Side take a total of two focus tokens and two damage tokens off the enhanced unit?  Or does the Death Star dial increasing by 2 count as a single increase?

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

It is two separate clcks.

#3 AdOzzel

AdOzzel

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:59 AM

Thanks!

#4 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

Concur on the two separate clicks.

• GroggyGolem likes this

Welcome to the machine!

#5 theChony

theChony

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

If the dial is going up by 2 in the Balance Phase, the flow chart indicates this is done one click at a time.

However, I'm not finding anything about when a LS objective is destroyed, it goes up all at once during the conflict phase, right? So only one reaction possible for each engagement, but 2 during the balance phase?

#6 KennedyHawk

KennedyHawk

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

EDIT. I can't read...

Edited by KennedyHawk, 15 January 2014 - 04:37 PM.

#7 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

If the dial is going up by 2 in the Balance Phase, the flow chart indicates this is done one click at a time.

However, I'm not finding anything about when a LS objective is destroyed, it goes up all at once during the conflict phase, right? So only one reaction possible for each engagement, but 2 during the balance phase?

Your conclusion is correct. It moves one click 2 separate times in the balance phase, but X number of clicks all at once when an objective is destroyed. Note that the extra click from Devastator (for instance) is separate from the click(s) from destruction.

#8 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:27 AM

bump for those at the Texas Regional this last week that ruled this wrong in a friendly game.

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#9 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

official response in case any one was wondering:

Yes, there are 2 steps at the beginning of the balance phase, once for the phase itself, and once for the Force being on the DS. YGou can trigger Force Cleansing in reaction to each of these steps.

Nate French
Senior LCG Designer
Fantasy Flight Games
nfrench@fantasyflightgames.com

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS