Pre-Painted Mini's

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 erc1971

erc1971

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

I was extatic to find a pack of pre painted plastici mini's for Adventurers: Pyramid Of Horus for sale at my FLGS for $40.  My eyes won't let me paint so I have been sending minis out to be painted at $20 a mini.  So, instead of spending $220 to have the 11 mini's painted, I got them for $40.

Same thing with Tannhauser - the game was priced about $10 than average, but it came with 10 pre painted minis, saving me $200 in painting.

Bottom line is...I love this.  I only have so much discretionary income.  If I spend $200 to have minis painted, that is $200 I won't be spending on Fantasy Flight games.  So, if you start doing more pre-painted minis, I will give you guys more money!!!  (How's that for incentive, hehe.)

What do others think?  Maybe if enough people ask for pre-painted minis, we will see them a bit more often.

Eric

Edited by erc1971, 30 December 2013 - 06:29 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS