figure replacements?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

Does anyone know if the plastic figures for Talisman can be bought anywhere else, like if your dog at one?

Okay, no dog, but the expansion that contained the Elementalist, figure, well, it was a bad cast or something, one of the arms or cape things was very weak and kind of broke off.  And lost of course.

just wondering if there is anyway to replace. We still use it; he looks sad like he came up against the Minotaur and got it pulled off.

#2 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

Follow the link at the bottom of the page to User Support (<----- or use this one!) and use the form to let Customer Service know. FFG has a very good reputation for replacing defective parts.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#3 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:54 PM

If you're in the UK or Europe I'll post you one if you pay postage!

#4 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for the suggestion and offer to help; sadly I am near Detroit (aka, Destroyit, De-toilet, etc.)

I'll give FFG a try then.  Thanks again to both of you, and Happy Holidays!

#5 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

Thanks FFG!  You are great. The replacement figure arrived today, for the Alchemist (I said Elementalist, but meant this).

I'm very impressed that they did this. So I will probably send a personal thanks too.

#6 Uvatha

Uvatha

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

My warlock figure has only one hand? looks like a mould issue should I contact ffg for a replacement? can I, I live in Australia.

#7 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

Use the link above and I am sure they will sort you out.
Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#8 rfisha

rfisha

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

I have had a couple of defective figures replaced for a different game and FFG have fantastic support in this area (and in general!).  They sent the figures to me both times in Australia and they arrived within a couple of weeks of filling in the support form.

#9 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

My warlock figure has only one hand? looks like a mould issue should I contact ffg for a replacement? can I, I live in Australia.

Yes, my Alchemist was a mold or mould issue, bubbles in the mold or whatever (long ago I worked at a company that made plastic injection molding systems... probably for companies that make models parts, like FFG!)

Really didn't take very long and was so nice of them. I will be sending a personal letter.

#10 Rigmaster

Rigmaster

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:04 AM

I had a Leprechan without arms, just shoulders and hands really. Luckily I've a friend who's very good with miniatures and he fixed it up and painted it in the process, together with a few other figures. He also fixed a balance issue with the Minotaur when he worked with him. Now he's working on my characters a few at a time while enjoying free whisky at my place whenever he comes by. ;)

But it's good to know that parts can be replaced if there's a problem with them. Thanks for the tip!

//R

#11 adjogi

adjogi

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

I have to hand it to FFG. I lost my Vampiress figure somehow and wasn't very happy about that since it would mean buying a whole new expansion just to get the figurine. I wrote to FFG about 10 days ago and then today when I got home from work I found one had magically appeared on my doorstep.

Now that's customer service for you and yes it's most certainly worthy of a handwritten note which I will be posting off this weekend.

THANK YOU FFG  :D

Edited by adjogi, 14 February 2014 - 07:10 PM.

• JediKnightAmoeba and rfisha like this

Welcome to "Monsters & Magic", a NJ based Talisman Game Club!

http://www.njtalisma...onstersandmagic

#12 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

The other day some plastic female vampire was trying to get to my neck, I wonder where she came from. Do you want her back adjogi?

RoboRally, then Talisman. That's the way it is... ;)

#13 adjogi

adjogi

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

That's OK, you keep her... I don't think I could handle two of them!

Edited by adjogi, 17 February 2014 - 06:17 AM.

Welcome to "Monsters & Magic", a NJ based Talisman Game Club!

http://www.njtalisma...onstersandmagic

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS