Awesome customer service

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Style75

Style75

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:52 AM

One of the cards in a POD pack (a "Brown Water Rat" from JDtA Nightmare Deck) was defective so I contacted customer service and told them about the problem. They had a replacement card in the mail in less than 24 hours. It arrived in less than a week (and I live in the north of Canada) and was well packaged.

I'm VERY HAPPY with this service and I am confident that FFG would resolve any problems you might have with defective or missing parts which is good to know. Buy and play in confidence that FFG supports what they sell. Thank you customer service!

#2 Nerdmeister

Nerdmeister

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

I have had more than one of these experiences, that FFG has awesome and fast customer support.

If this thread is meant as a pad-on-the-back for FFG and their support team, then Ill gladly lent my voice to that.

#3 richsabre

richsabre

Moby the Goldfish

• Members
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

not had any issues, but it is nice to see this from others.

rich

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#4 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

I've had one or two issues that FFG just solved with A++ service. Actually I have an open case while I write this. I just ventured over into the Warhammer Invasion LCG universe to get some 1 on 1 combat for a change. I bought the core set and the whole first cycle of battle packs. Turns out that there's a known issue with either the core cards being 2 mm too short in width or the first cycle too wide. I wrote FFG and even though there is some confusion right now about what the solution actually turned out to be it will be no less than awesome. Thet have already shipped something to me in Norway, Europe. The 3 possibilities are 1. A new core set. 2. A new set of the entire first cycle. 3. Enough card sleeves to last the cards I have and most of the rest in the entire game should I choose to get everything. (3000 cards!!!) No matter which of these it will be or if it will even fix the problem I will be a happy costumer. Cause FFG went out of their way to do what they possible could and that extra little more to help me, a customer. Now THAT is service and the best way to get loyal customers :)

#5 Chris51261

Chris51261

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

They really do. I had like 12 cards that had been cut funny in my core set and all they had me do was send them pictures of the cards and they sent new ones out. It was one of the best customer service experiences I think I've ever had. =)

#6 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:00 AM

I think there have only been two issues I've had with FFG games, but their customer service was awesome. One of the Descent heroes arrived broken, so they shipped out a new one to me in excellent packing and it got to me in the UK in about two weeks. I also had a really defective Y-Wing for the X-Wing minis game, I had the ship and the base but no cards, tokens or the connecting rods. They sent out the missing parts and they were with me in like three days!

Marvellous stuff!

All art is quite useless

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS