A simple question.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MoonyHamm

MoonyHamm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

I am thinking about getting this game, but I would like to know if there is a hard copy version available before I have to get the PDF of it.

#2 Nurddude

Nurddude

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

Yes, you can get the hard copy versions of the books on websites like Amazon, Ebay, and right here at Fantasy Flight Games.

#3 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:53 AM

By the way, if you want an updated version and you can read Spanish, you must take the Spanish "Core Exxet". There's a possibility that Core Exxet also exists in French, but I'm not really sure about it.

#4 Arikail

Arikail

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

If you live in an area with FLG's, you could check there, and possibly even the used bookstores and their chain counterparts, as well. Most of the time, your FLG can at least order it, if they don't have copies readily available on their shelves.

#5 Ryoto

Ryoto

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

Im too thinking about buying this book, but there on the website is something about reprint version planned on January 2014. So, can I hope, that would be an updated version with these small changes from spanish version? And maybe better translation?

Edited by Ryoto, 23 December 2013 - 04:52 AM.

#6 Arikail

Arikail

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

They do mention it, but I'm not sure if they'll be including any errata or anything else. I'd personally wait until the new prints come out, as it's not too far into the future from here.

#7 Nurddude

Nurddude

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

I have heard that they really are just reprints. There may/may not be some much-needed grammar correction, but that is about it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS