What other IP's would you like to see?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tenrousei

Tenrousei

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

I remember playing the original Disk Wars but the game had its fair share of problems.   I'm very excited to see it being revived, and wanted to see what other Intellectual Properties people would like to see made.

I'd love to see a Starwars game made, maybe even see Deadlnds revised and revived.  Something starship based would also be cool.

Thoughts?

It's a game: have fun.  If is stops being fun, stop playing.

The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.

#2 fionn5

fionn5

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:55 AM

I would prefer no others, really.

I would rather have all the focus remain on Warhammer Diskwars for a long time, to make that as successful as possible.

Better to have one successful diskwars game then a bunch of them which dilute the interest base such that none of them become viable.

• Jan, Manchu8990, Julia and 1 other like this

#3 Manchu8990

Manchu8990

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

I second fionn5's preference...  Let FFG run this into the ground with expansions before creating starting something new.. 

#4 Bright Wizard

Bright Wizard

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

While I entirely agree that I would not want to dilute the player base, there is no harm in dreaming. Personally, A Game of Thrones: Diskwars would be fantastic. My Tyrrion and Cersei army would be very hard to beat. ;-)

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, A Game of Thrones. Especially the first one.

#6 Light Bright

Light Bright

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

Muppets might be fun.
  • MechaBri.Zilla likes this

#7 Syphus

Syphus

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

I'd rather they stay with this, but if anything else I would love it if it was 40K.

#8 Groddzilla

Groddzilla

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

I would love to see Battlefleet Gothic.  The only thing that would be missing are the torpedos.  It was fun lunching waves of them at ships.  I guess they could be small disks but they would need a high movement rate.

#9 dkartzinel

dkartzinel

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

@Groddzilla, they actually pretty much did exactly this in Twilight Imperium: Armada.  I'm hoping they reboot that as Battlefleet Gothic too.

• Camelorn likes this

#10 Jan

Jan

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:57 AM

I'd rather they stay with this, but if anything else I would love it if it was 40K.

I very much agree with this quote

#11 Groddzilla

Groddzilla

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

Well if we are shooting for anything, how about Fortress America.  Just focus around smaller battles, not the entire country.  Or Blood Bowl, each disk is an individual player.  Pinning would make it harder to pass the ball to them but not impossible. 

#12 bkirchhoff

bkirchhoff

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

This game would be great with the Star Wars IP.  Make if happen FFG.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS