Missing Power?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ThenDoctor

ThenDoctor

• Members
  • 640 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

The witch adversary has an archetype in the sorceror table called Puppeteer, and it has a power called Detect Minds. I can't find it anywhere, am I just missing it? Has anyone else found/know what it was supposed to be if it isn't actually there?

#2 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

Editing mistake. It should be Sense Presence.

There are similar naming confusions (and psy powers that do not exist in DH core but do appear in the RH) in the Spook rules.

#3 ThenDoctor

ThenDoctor

• Members
  • 640 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

Thank you, and you know what would've fixed this? An actually up to date errata FFG...but that's another ship that's already set sail for the 2nd Ed Beta.

#4 cps

cps

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

I don't know if you're following the DH2 beta, but the last update actually included the same exact change they made all the way back in the DH1 errata (something regarding how fate points can be spent). Don't hold out hope they'll actually do any real editing. Ever.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS