New expansion announced!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

Thanks for that. She looks pretty "hot", tee-hee.

#22 rfisha

rfisha

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

This is great news.  Only issue I have is they are adding adventure cards which means to me is as long as you hang out in the other regions this new feature is meaningless.  The triggers for it lie in the adventure cards.

That's a good point, I also find the more adventure cards are added the less preditcable it becomes trolling the main board and the better option is to head down to highlands (early game) or dungeon (late game) for encounters and the win.

Still, these small sets still add another dimension and mechanics to the game, so i can't wait :)

#23 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

I was thinking about this, the other day. That the last two small sets each featured their own unique flavor or aspect, along with an interesting change or new mechanic for play. 

Still, these small sets still add another dimension and mechanics to the game, so i can't wait :)

#24 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

Another sneak peek for your delectation...  :ph34r:

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#25 marboso

marboso

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

I think I can read the Jin-Blooded though it's a little blurry (but perhaps everyone figured it out and just didn't talk about it):

1. You start the game with 2 spells

2. At the start of your turn, you may discard a spell to gain 1 life.

3. When your turn ends you may spend 1 fate to draw 1 spell, if your craft allows.

4. Whenever another character casts a spell on you, your space or one of your cards you may either gain 1 fate or spend 2 (fate?/life?) to (?) that spell. If you (?) the spell has no effect and you may immediately cast it on a new target ignoring region and restrictions. If you do not cast it, the spell is discarded.

Strength 2 Craft 4 Start ? Alignment ? (from the looks of the character probably evil) Fate ? Life ?

#26 evilmg

evilmg

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

Finally! i thought we'll have to wait one year or sth, for another expansion. Yeeeeah!!!!!

#27 tarasis

tarasis

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

I really wasn't expecting any more expansions to come out for Talisman, so to suddenly find out about 2 more has me over the moon. Looking forward to the Firelands and when I work out how to get it The Nether Realm.

#28 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

Another year, another sneak peek... :)

#29 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:35 AM

Perhaps this week's sneak peek is a little cooler... ;)

#30 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

Beautiful artwork.

#31 Talismaniac

Talismaniac

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:38 PM

Perhaps this week's sneak peek is a little cooler... ;)

Great stuff! Felicia Cano will always be my favorite as far as illustrations go. Her usage of colors is absolutely phenomenal, and I love that she can get so much light into her work. Some of those images look like they're positively glowing.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS