61 replies to this topic

#61 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:46 AM

Cult of Personality. 

Sounds like a Slaanesh Cult to me.  :D

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

#62 venkelos

venkelos

• Members
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:09 AM

I don't know; I like to think that a Rogue Trader gets some say in what sort of people crew his ship, and I like how, at least in my head, it can also illustrate how the Captain is only in command so much as the crew lets him be, sort of like real pirate ships. Certainly it's silly, but its a harem with a bigger purpose. The Maidens do what many other ship's high crew do; they guard their Lord-Captain, and get stuff done. He just happens to have attractive women do it. And anyone who keeps large groups of "groupies" around knows that the best way to keep them working is to sort of let them sort things out. So long as it works.

Sadly, at this moment, I have no plans for him to be in with my least favorite Ruinous Power. Some of his women love him, others see him as larger than life. He elevated some from a dead-end life on some backwater to being a member of a Rogue Trader's crew. Any women who think that a Johnny Depp-style cpatain is at all sexy would think that this guy is interesting. Others in his group might think he's silly, and he's a total pushover to his ladies, but they like the benefits package his wealth brings. Nice gear, big parties, and all the other niceties a Rogue Trader can afford. In many ways, it's all actually rather believable, even while being a total anime harem ship. Oh well, I'll keep building on his story, and see if anything else come out of it. Working on a slight ship tweak, so maybe folks can help me with it there.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS