Best source for starting info?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

I am starting to play and am looking for info without constantly posting and annoying you guys with it.

where is the best place to get info about the different factions their strengths weaknesses etc etc?  basic strategies

Some kind of Netrunner wiki?

There is a few out there but they all seem a little light and have about as much info as a generic Wiki site

any ideas?

Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

#2 Saturnine

Saturnine

• Members
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

CardgameDB is great and has a bunch of articles, some of which are written with newer players in mind, though you might have to dig a litte. Stimhack has a couple of nice posts on strategy, though they are often written for advanced players. Other places where you might find articles or forum posts with that kind of information are Board Game Geek, blogs on the Team Covenant website, and the Netrunner subreddit, amongst others.

A good start if you're still learning to play the game is Darren Tse's Netrunner for Beginners series of videos. 

Another excellent way to learn about Netrunner and keep up with news is to listen to one or more of the many podcasts dedicated to Netrunner: Agenda 7, Breaking News, Netrunomicon, Terminal 7 and Corp Draw (who are also building up to be a cool resource with articles and an event locator). I know I'm forgetting some, but they're the ones I'm listening to.

Hope you find something that works for you, and welcome to the game!

Edited by Saturnine, 19 December 2013 - 03:17 PM.

• Lilikin, etherial and Hank McCoy like this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS