Skill check changes, comparing Mission and Super Crisis cards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dan

Dan

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

So you can't do anthing fancy in a Mission skill check, right? No character abilities, skill check abilities, etc. how does it compare to Super Crisis checks?

#2 Anacreon

Anacreon

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

You can do nothing extra on the mission cards.  You can do everything but character abilities on the Super Crisis cards.

#3 JasX

JasX

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

Yes so basically on supercrisis you can use skill card text -eg Scientific research, iron will, declare emergency, investagitive committee, change of plans etc to manipulate the check.

on a mission no modifiers can be played, all cards are essentially blank colours and numbers, no 'skill check abilities' trigger at all in adition

#4 subochre

subochre

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

Oh wow, I'm sure I'm really late to the party on this one--in my defense, I haven't yet used the Demetrius--but it just sank in how good missions are for disposing of those 0-point treachery cards

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS