Dust Warfare stays with FFG

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wildger

wildger

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

Apparently, FFG still has the licence for Dust Warfare. I don't know whether it is a blessing or a curse. FFG is so slow in developing their own games that you may as well ask your grandchildren to play them for you.

#2 Blutsteigen

Blutsteigen

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

Apparently, FFG still has the licence for Dust Warfare. I don't know whether it is a blessing or a curse. FFG is so slow in developing their own games that you may as well ask your grandchildren to play them for you.

FFG releases 200 products a year. That's impressive. They just have their hands full.

This is a blessing if they get around to doing something solid with the excellent system. I certianly hope so. The new parent companies distribution issues with the miniatures themselves has not exactly been a lifesaver.  

I wish both companies the best, it is a brilliant alternate world and, well, we've invested a lot in the product thus far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and still buying what I can.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS