• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vala_Melkor

Vala_Melkor

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

Hi Guys

If your Delayed on your SECOND action, do you lay the investigator down so he has to use his Actions in his next turn to stand up, or does the Delayed have no effect, as it (sort of) states in the Ref Guide (P4) ...

If an investigator becomes Delayed on his turn during the Action
Phase, he immediately ends his action and loses all remaining
actions instead of becoming Delayed.

... Not 100% sure on this one, but I think he should be Delayed and use Actions next round to stand up, otherwise the Delayed effect is pointless on a SECOND action ... Any thoughts?

Walts

Edited by Vala_Melkor, 11 December 2013 - 06:30 AM.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... [laughs] Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched cBeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

#2 dvang

dvang

• Members
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:50 PM

Technically, using the above quote, the second action is still the players turn, and therefore the delay would not stay through the next turn.

Keep in mind, there are a few things that can give a third action too.

Anyway, no, by the rules the investigator will NOT be delayed the next turn.

#3 FrozenSolid

FrozenSolid

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

There are very few times that you will be delayed DURING your action phase. Usually it'll happen during encounters or the Mythos phase. In the case of being delayed during the action phase, regardless of what action it is, you just end your actions.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS