New FAQ up as of 12/10/13

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 midwestborn86

midwestborn86

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

After emailing Jason a couple days ago asking when there would be a long needed update it turns out they had one ready to go. It was posted yesterday.

Edit: whoops meant to link it http://www.fantasyfl..._v1_3_2_web.pdf

It covers just about everything people had issues with. This went from being a very "quirky little rules" type of game experience to the most fleshed out with answers for most everything. There may be one or 2 things I still need to discuss in the rules board if they come up but 99.9% complete I think.

Edited by midwestborn86, 11 December 2013 - 01:08 AM.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

Thanks for the info! It wasn't reported under the news on the main page, good to know! (and hopefully another good sign the line is not dead)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 SFRR

SFRR

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

This is awesome news for an awesome game!  Did a summary read of the FAQ, it's very good, excellent "black & white" clarification on the Keyword: Stalwart and the counterattack rule, well done!

(SFRR) aka Siferr Stark

#4 LordofBrewtown

LordofBrewtown

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

Good news.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS