• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lavandel

Lavandel

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

Greetings fellow investigators.

Been looking through the Dunwich Horror (my first expansion) rulebook and i can't find the answer anywhere.

The rulebook clearly states the following under "The Dunwich Horror" on page 7:

"While it remains in play, each time it moves, there is a chance that another doom token is added to the Ancient One's doom track."

I can't find anywhere "how big this chance is" or any information about "how to resolve this happening"?

Anyone able to fill in my "blanks"?

Thanks in advance.

// Lav.

#2 Lavandel

Lavandel

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

Sometimes the 1st thing you get blind on is your eyes!

I turned the Dunwich Horror monster token around and found the special rule about moving.

So I answered my own question by doing that.

Simply ignore my question, thank you.

// Lav.

• Lilikin, Tox and Lee418 like this

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

Don't worry buddy, these things happen :) Same happened to me when the DH hit the board for the very first time, in a now distant 2007...

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 Tox

Tox

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:20 AM

Classic :)

Welcome Lavandel!

#5 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:50 AM

Lavandel,

I LOL'd when I saw your post, as the same thing happened to me after one of first few plays with DH.  AS I play almost all of my games solo, I had no one to whom I could ask the question, save getting on the computer and doing so.  I read and re-read the material, and upon tossing the tile on the board it bounced onto the other side, revealing text which didn't look familiar.  Yes, I must have laughed like an evil scientist upon a great discovery...ahhh, good times.

Cheers,

Joe

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#6 Dr.Faust

Dr.Faust

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

Though now, truly, you must feel as if you've stumbled upon a greater evil man was not meant to know--had you not delved so deeply, Doom may not have encroached quite as quickly...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS