Trying to Put a Sister of Battle onto a Rogue Trader Ship

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

Also, deeply religious RTs are entirely possible.

Fewer deals with Stryxis perhaps, but still plenty of opportunity.

Take a look at Faith & Coin - It's better than I expected.

Sure, I mentioned that.

As part of a missionary force attached to a puritanical RT who is out there converting the heathen and slaying the xenos, sure. Not mister "I have an extensive trading network with the Dark Eldar and an Ork as my first mate" RT.

I'll give you that one! I'm not sure how ANY Missionary would willingly serve on such a ship! (I've always felt that the idea of Xenos crew on a RT was an attempt by some designer to forcibly "shoehorn" a "Star trek" ethic into 40k. It doesn't fit well and I generally don't allow it.) I do remember group elected me to play the captain (RT) in their game. I almost refused stating that I didn't think I could play a Captain who would allow an Orc in his crew (Heresy to my mind!). The player in question instead, understood my reasoning and opted to roll up a (Pretty badass) Arch-militant instead. Now I like the Xenos rules for when a group wants to play an "Orc" campaign or something like it! 

#22 Ale Golem

Ale Golem

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

You know what I think of when I think of a Rogue Trader and a Sister of Battle on the same ship? Shephard Book and Jayne from Firefly but just with more extreme personalities. Two diametrically opposed people can coexist in the same group, it's really just a great opportunity for interesting character interaction as long as nobody acts chidlish about it. A Sister of Battle would not adventure with a Rogue Trader that she constantly reprimanded and wanted to kill just the same as a Rogue Trader would not allow a Sister of Battle on his ship that makes threats against his life and generally was a pain in the ass about his everyday dealings. The two extremes cannot coexist however if both players find a balance between their personalities and don't rub everything in the other characters face it should work just fine.

The Warrant of Trade should more than account for the majority of the problems any Missionary or Sister of Battle might have with how the Rogue Trader runs is operation. It specifically give the Rogue Trader rights beyond anyone else within the Imperium and the Sister of Battle would respect that. This is not to say that she wouldn't spend some free time pouring over the Warrant's language to verify the Rogue Trader is not straying outside of its intended parameters.

• Angel of Death and Erathia like this

#23 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:25 PM

You know what I think of when I think of a Rogue Trader and a Sister of Battle on the same ship? Shephard Book and Jayne from Firefly but just with more extreme personalities. Two diametrically opposed people can coexist in the same group, it's really just a great opportunity for interesting character interaction as long as nobody acts chidlish about it. A Sister of Battle would not adventure with a Rogue Trader that she constantly reprimanded and wanted to kill just the same as a Rogue Trader would not allow a Sister of Battle on his ship that makes threats against his life and generally was a pain in the ass about his everyday dealings. The two extremes cannot coexist however if both players find a balance between their personalities and don't rub everything in the other characters face it should work just fine.

The Warrant of Trade should more than account for the majority of the problems any Missionary or Sister of Battle might have with how the Rogue Trader runs is operation. It specifically give the Rogue Trader rights beyond anyone else within the Imperium and the Sister of Battle would respect that. This is not to say that she wouldn't spend some free time pouring over the Warrant's language to verify the Rogue Trader is not straying outside of its intended parameters.

Exactly!

#24 Erathia

Erathia

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

I really like this idea, because then every Campaign ends with the Rogue Trader and Sister of Battle engaged in a Phoenix Wright-style battle proving that THIS TIME the Rogue Trader has exceeded the bounds of their Warrant, and must be burned as a heretic in order to save their soul, while the Rogue Trader argues that ultimately their actions were beneficial to the Imperium of Mankind, and he has served the Emperor at great personal risk to his soul.

Citizens of Grace! We have defeated both the Dark Eldar and Ork menaces that threatened your system! We need no thanks nor payments, so long as you do not leave the atmosphere during our salvage operations under pain of death! - Jequin Hos of The Hos Dynasty

#25 CaptainStabby

CaptainStabby

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

I really like the idea of a SoB or SMon the RT bridge just yelling OBJECTION!!! from time to time. It amuses me greatly.

That said... it's neither the Sororitas nor the Astartes place to be judging the intricacies of a warrant off trade. Once in the expanse thats a good way to be shown the airlock regardless of who you are.

#26 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,007 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Unless your crew is composed of Chaos reavers, I think they would likely mutiny before they would throw an Astartes or Sororitas out of the airlock.

"Hey you crew of superstitious medieval Catholics, throw the living incarnation of God here out of the airlock."

Edited by bogi_khaosa, 09 December 2013 - 08:48 PM.

#27 LordBlades

LordBlades

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

Unless your crew is composed of Chaos reavers, I think they would likely mutiny before they would throw an Astartes or Sororitas out of the airlock.

"Hey you crew of superstitious medieval Catholics, throw the living incarnation of God here out of the airlock."

Actually, if the RT is worth his name, it's going to be something along the lines of 'I have uncovered evidence she is actually a Chaos sorcerer impersonating a Sister she probably killed. BURN THE WITCH!'

I'll give you that one! I'm not sure how ANY Missionary would willingly serve on such a ship! (I've always felt that the idea of Xenos crew on a RT was an attempt by some designer to forcibly "shoehorn" a "Star trek" ethic into 40k. It doesn't fit well and I generally don't allow it.) I do remember group elected me to play the captain (RT) in their game. I almost refused stating that I didn't think I could play a Captain who would allow an Orc in his crew (Heresy to my mind!). The player in question instead, understood my reasoning and opted to roll up a (Pretty badass) Arch-militant instead. Now I like the Xenos rules for when a group wants to play an "Orc" campaign or something like it! 

I can totally respect that you don't like it, but why do you think it doesn't fit well? There are plenty of people, especially around the fringes of the empire that willingly deal with Xenos, for a variety of reasons, from personal gain to being sick of imperial oppression (some human worlds even defected to the Tau willingly). What do you think makes a RT who does the same seem so out of place?

#28 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

Actually, if the RT is worth his name, it's going to be something along the lines of 'I have uncovered evidence she is actually a Chaos sorcerer impersonating a Sister she probably killed. BURN THE WITCH!'

I can totally respect that you don't like it, but why do you think it doesn't fit well? There are plenty of people, especially around the fringes of the empire that willingly deal with Xenos, for a variety of reasons, from personal gain to being sick of imperial oppression (some human worlds even defected to the Tau willingly). What do you think makes a RT who does the same seem so out of place?

It's not so much that the RT deals with Xenos. That's expected. But as long term crew? That's what I question. I can't see a rogue trader actually wanting an Orc or a Dark eldar on their permanent crew. Short term for a good reason..maybe. But the complications of such an arrangement would probably not be worth the risk in the long run.

To more directly answer your question: 40k is not even remotely like Star trek! Humans have not formed some grand federation of planets that lives in harmony across the galaxy. People in the 40k verse would laugh you out of the room for even suggesting it (If you didn't get yourself shot for heresy!)! Now the RT certainly has the right and responsibility to deal with such Aliens but how he does so is highly subjective! The Imperial creed actually encourages him to shoot first and ask questions later! Given that our Lord Captain was raised in this environment, why would he willfully take on members of races that really are among the greatest threats to humanity? Now I could almost see your Liason with the Tau or an Eldar Corsair (Since both are occasionally on friendly terms with humans) but neither of those are playable races! Even the Kroot I can see being hired as mercenaries or bodyguards temporarily but Orcs and Dark eldar...Not on my ship!

#29 LordBlades

LordBlades

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

It's not so much that the RT deals with Xenos. That's expected. But as long term crew? That's what I question. I can't see a rogue trader actually wanting an Orc or a Dark eldar on their permanent crew. Short term for a good reason..maybe. But the complications of such an arrangement would probably not be worth the risk in the long run.

To more directly answer your question: 40k is not even remotely like Star trek! Humans have not formed some grand federation of planets that lives in harmony across the galaxy. People in the 40k verse would laugh you out of the room for even suggesting it (If you didn't get yourself shot for heresy!)! Now the RT certainly has the right and responsibility to deal with such Aliens but how he does so is highly subjective! The Imperial creed actually encourages him to shoot first and ask questions later! Given that our Lord Captain was raised in this environment, why would he willfully take on members of races that really are among the greatest threats to humanity? Now I could almost see your Liason with the Tau or an Eldar Corsair (Since both are occasionally on friendly terms with humans) but neither of those are playable races! Even the Kroot I can see being hired as mercenaries or bodyguards temporarily but Orcs and Dark eldar...Not on my ship!

The way I see it, not all Rogue Traders (or all humans) have the best interests of humanity at heart. After all, many humans in the 40k universe willingly turn to the worship if the Ruinous Powers, which are probably more dangerous to the humanity than any Xeno race with the exception of Tyranids. So I don't really think willingly allying with Xenos is too much of a stretch of the Lore (for an individual).

Why would an unscrupulous Rogue Trader carry an Ork or a Dark Eldar around? Because it serves his own purpose or ambition.

Dark Eldar bring knowledge of the Webway. That alone is worth a whole lot to a group that wants to engage in certain activities, and said 'certain activities' usually more than satiate a Dark Eldar's appetite for cruelty.

Orks have certain unique skills that can come in handy in certain circumstances. for example, if the RT rules his crew by fear rather than loyalty (lots of press-ganged crewmen), orks make pretty much prefect intimidation machines. also, an Ork is pretty much betrayal-proof. Not only would they most likely not understand the concept of intrigue and backstabiing (the figurative kind), they'd probably find the idea of toppling a ruler without fighting him in open battle absurd. There's also the fact that if you need to deal with a group of Orks in other ways than shooting them, an Ork actually has a chance to be allowed to speak instead of being attacked on sight.

Ultimately, even if some characters are aboard the ship for the duration of the campaign, it doesn't mean they're permanent crew members.They can be just be brought along until the mains tory arc of the campaign concludes, and then they go their separate ways. Given the lifespan of some intelligent species in the galaxy, some of them would consider even a few hundred years temporary.

Edited by LordBlades, 10 December 2013 - 01:52 AM.

#30 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:43 AM

The way I see it, not all Rogue Traders (or all humans) have the best interests of humanity at heart. After all, many humans in the 40k universe willingly turn to the worship if the Ruinous Powers, which are probably more dangerous to the humanity than any Xeno race with the exception of Tyranids. So I don't really think willingly allying with Xenos is too much of a stretch of the Lore (for an individual).

Why would an unscrupulous Rogue Trader carry an Ork or a Dark Eldar around? Because it serves his own purpose or ambition.

Dark Eldar bring knowledge of the Webway. That alone is worth a whole lot to a group that wants to engage in certain activities, and said 'certain activities' usually more than satiate a Dark Eldar's appetite for cruelty.

Orks have certain unique skills that can come in handy in certain circumstances. for example, if the RT rules his crew by fear rather than loyalty (lots of press-ganged crewmen), orks make pretty much prefect intimidation machines. also, an Ork is pretty much betrayal-proof. Not only would they most likely not understand the concept of intrigue and backstabiing (the figurative kind), they'd probably find the idea of toppling a ruler without fighting him in open battle absurd. There's also the fact that if you need to deal with a group of Orks in other ways than shooting them, an Ork actually has a chance to be allowed to speak instead of being attacked on sight.

Ultimately, even if some characters are aboard the ship for the duration of the campaign, it doesn't mean they're permanent crew members.They can be just be brought along until the mains tory arc of the campaign concludes, and then they go their separate ways. Given the lifespan of some intelligent species in the galaxy, some of them would consider even a few hundred years temporary.

While I can't argue your assertions most of my games don't go the way of outright heresy. That's why I don't think the above mentioned characters don't fit well. In my game, A Rogue trader known to engage in acts against the Imperium would very quickly find himself excommunicated and hunted. If that happened he would need the webway travel (Since his Navigator would probably abandon him at first opportunity.) and his only safe ports would belong to Xenos or Iniquity. In other words, It would become a Black Crusade campaign very quickly. For most of my players; The Revocation of their warrant is a FAR greater threat than the fear of being hunted. While having Xenos  aboard would not cause this some of the activities you suggest would! Anyway; I will Concede the play style is possible, just not one I care for. But if one is going to fight tooth and nail for the right to carry Xenos crew I fail to see why they would resist the battle sister or even Space marines for a team of more loyalist bent.

#31 venkelos

venkelos

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

Yeah, like Stabby said, as long as they operate outside the imperium even the Inquisition really can't gainsay a RT. That stated, there isn't much point to playing a steriotypical Sister on a RT ship, unless the goal is to foster bickering and eventually be fired out an airlock. A more open minded sister though, sure, why not?

I've always taken issue with that idea. The Imperium of Mankind does not exist inside the Koronus Expanse, but the Rogue Trader himself is still an Imperial citizen. The Inquisition is free to say that your actions have damned your soul, and label you a heretic and execute you. The law is handled by the Adeptus Arbites, who indeed do not have jurisdiction to pursue you outside of the Imperium. The Inquisition is concerned with the moral integrity of the Imperium as a whole, and as long as you are an Imperial citizen, they should be able to judge, condemn and execute you if they see fit.

It's more the "out there, there's not much they can do" mentality. The Inquisition doesn't keep a bunch of its own ships, they wouldn't have Arbites assistance out there, and that just leaves them, if they feel like going out, and their Acolytes, if they aren't busy rooting out trouble in the Imperium's space. If an Inquisitor can pull together his stuff, and get to the Rogue Trader, he can certainly pull a plasma pistol on him, and gun him down, but he might have to fight the RT's crew, and not have all of the resources he's used to lugging around. In IS, he can turn a battlefleet on your ship, or throw an IG regiment at you, ban any Imperial facility from allowing you to dock for resupply and repairs, but out beyond IS, he's only got what he can bring with him. It's not "can he judge?" as much as "can he deliver judgment?" At least, that's how I've always seen it.

Being the douchebag I sometimes am, I've already planned that, if a group playing under me goes completely off the rails, and starts doing stuff that truly endangers the Imperium, or a sector of it, they'll get a warning, or two, and then I'll sit back. If they keep going, sometime, when the RT is alone in their quarters, talking to their second, I'm going to ask for the second's sheet, and then reveal that this individual is actually a Callidus Assassin (the unknowing second's player's surprise will help sell the scene), who will then proceed to try and kill the RT. I don't expect him or her to be able to best a full Callidus, and I can see an Inquisitor doing this. You stopped at a port, picked up new ratings and supplies, and someone snuck in. How long has this Assassin been playing as your second? Who knows? ;)  Do they just run off of the ship, fake you into grace, or die while blowing the whole vessel apart? I would put it off till they were irredeemably tainted, of course, and give warnings, but the Inquisition's reach is long, even beyond the Imperium's edge.

Where exactly does it say that trading with Xenos is heresy when the Emperor himself specifically gave rogue traders the right to do so? If that is indeed the will of the Emperor, Why would a sister have a problem with it? Particularly if she was told about this fact before she ever boarded! My basic thought was that the sister would of course need to modify some her more puritanical teachings. This might be possible if she could be shown that this particular individual has a remit from the lords of Terra (Which would include her beloved Ecclesiarchy) to do so! Certain other activities might stretch her tolerance but not those specifically permitted by the Warrant. Now Piracy or dealing with ACTUAL heretics, (Like say, the denizens of Iniquity) might push her over the edge. But then again, It should push ANY reasonably faithful Missionary over the edge as well! Remember that a Missionary has the same Driving faith ("Pure faith" if you prefer) that a Sister does. Properly played, NONE of them would stand by while their RT drifted into heresy! :angry:

The Emperor was also a psyker, and the Ecclesiarchy hates them. Actually I would imagine that they don't like Rogue Traders much in principle since they are by definition violating the whole "ignorance is bliss" thing..

Sisters are puritanical by nature, the hardest version of the "kill the witch, kill the alien" ideology.

I said the Faith Powers from Blood of Martyrs, which are quite a bit beyond what Missionaries get and a lot more "space cleric magic" than the RT ones, which can mostly be interpreted as products of fanaticism..

Anyway, that's what I would do if I were the GM.

Warning, don't mention the Emperor's obvious psykerdom. I say that because I brought it up on the OW forum, and was reminded that most people in the Imperium don't know that; he had holy powers, not warp-fueled possibly sorcery. Personally, I sometimes forget what most in-fluff people know, compared to what I, the reader know.

As an aside, depending on how you view the Emperor, again this isn't D&D; He's not an active God, in some ways, so your powers might not fade. Also, many practices of His faith, starting with the faith, are the opposite of how He felt, so either way, He might not take any powers He is granting you away, even if they should seem to go, as you seem to break faith with the Ecclesiarchy, which is NOT Him.

#32 Quietus1

Quietus1

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

RE: Inquisitorial Authority over Rogue Traders; for all practical purposes they really have none unless the RT goes so far off the rails that a whole inquisitorial conclave decides they have to go. And even then, if the RT is part of a powerful, established dynasty, that might not fly. It would be the equivelant of an Inquisiton War with the dynasties fleet, contacts, and resources against that of the inqisitor(s).

Unofficially, though, a  RT who causes too many problems might find more than the normal amount of assasains out to get them.

#33 CaptainStabby

CaptainStabby

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

RE: Inquisitorial Authority over Rogue Traders; for all practical purposes they really have none unless the RT goes so far off the rails that a whole inquisitorial conclave decides they have to go. And even then, if the RT is part of a powerful, established dynasty, that might not fly. It would be the equivelant of an Inquisiton War with the dynasties fleet, contacts, and resources against that of the inqisitor(s).

Unofficially, though, a  RT who causes too many problems might find more than the normal amount of assasains out to get them.

This.

Which also extends infinitely more to a single SoB or Astartes on the boat.

#34 LordBlades

LordBlades

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

Being the douchebag I sometimes am, I've already planned that, if a group playing under me goes completely off the rails, and starts doing stuff that truly endangers the Imperium, or a sector of it, they'll get a warning, or two, and then I'll sit back. If they keep going, sometime, when the RT is alone in their quarters, talking to their second, I'm going to ask for the second's sheet, and then reveal that this individual is actually a Callidus Assassin (the unknowing second's player's surprise will help sell the scene), who will then proceed to try and kill the RT. I don't expect him or her to be able to best a full Callidus, and I can see an Inquisitor doing this. You stopped at a port, picked up new ratings and supplies, and someone snuck in. How long has this Assassin been playing as your second? Who knows? ;)  Do they just run off of the ship, fake you into grace, or die while blowing the whole vessel apart? I would put it off till they were irredeemably tainted, of course, and give warnings, but the Inquisition's reach is long, even beyond the Imperium's edge.

Warning, don't mention the Emperor's obvious psykerdom. I say that because I brought it up on the OW forum, and was reminded that most people in the Imperium don't know that; he had holy powers, not warp-fueled possibly sorcery. Personally, I sometimes forget what most in-fluff people know, compared to what I, the reader know.

Honestly while all that stuff might make sense from a fluff point of view, I honestly haven't been part of any group that wouldn't be up in arms if the GM pulled off something like 'btw, your char got killed and replaced by an assassin a while ago and there was nothing you could do, and also there was no way for the rest of you guys to realize your friend hasn't been exactly himself for a while'. Most players I know play because they want to play a game, not watch a cutscene.

Edited by LordBlades, 10 December 2013 - 01:47 PM.

• Erathia likes this

#35 CaptainStabby

CaptainStabby

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

Yeah, do it with a well known NPC. doing it to someone's character is pretty uncool.

• Erathia likes this

#36 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

Perhaps the Sergeant of the Rogue trader's Bodyguard? The effect would be the same. Or perhaps a Blood cultist among one of the "Comfort babes" the RT rolls with? There are lots of options!

#37 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Although the real damage an Inquisitor can do is to have the lords of Terra revoke the Warrant! All of a sudden the ENTIRE group's profit factor is reduced to near zero and any members of the Navis noblit, Adeptus mechanicus, The Adeptus astra telepathica and the ecclesiarchy are bailing so fast it makes your head spin! Your assets are seized and divided amongst various competitors and you are left alone in the void! Your only real option at that point is to turn to the dark powers for aid! Welcome to Black crusade!

• Erathia likes this

#38 Erathia

Erathia

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

I agree that an Inquisitor isn't going to be able to draw upon the full resources of the Imperium, but I also agree with Radwraith that they are going to still do everything they can to make the Rogue Trader's life terrible to drive them deeper into heresy until it's unquestioned that they HAVE to form a task group to stop you for the good of all of mankind.

Inquisitors don't believe in self-fulfilling prophecies, but they do believe very firmly in always being right.

Citizens of Grace! We have defeated both the Dark Eldar and Ork menaces that threatened your system! We need no thanks nor payments, so long as you do not leave the atmosphere during our salvage operations under pain of death! - Jequin Hos of The Hos Dynasty

#39 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:39 AM

And there you have it! Bearing in mind that I wouldn't resort to this immediately. I would probably give hints to say the player of the missionary (If they even have one) that what their lord was doing was dangerously close to heresy. Hopefully said player would 'council' the RT before Inquisitorial intervention became necessary. Another less subtle warning would be to have the Rogue trader receive a message (Via Astropath) that they are to make best speed for Port Maw for a review of certain actions "while acting in HIS name". Failure to show would forfeit the warrant. If the RT was able to provide a reasonable explanation (after in fact showing up) I would probably let him slip the noose with a "We're watching you" kind of warning. The Rogue trader as a player is free to ignore and flaunt such an order but it would come with enough authority for him to recognise that the consequence of such would be severe! (I'm basically going on the Idea of what happened in the "Eisenhorn" series) The Rogue trader would also realise that even should he beat the 'wrap' he's earned the emnity of an Inquisitor! (Who undoubtedly lost influence when he brought a "false" allegation against a peer of the Imperium!)

Of course, The fact that they're racking up CP might be a clue too! :huh:

Edited by Radwraith, 11 December 2013 - 02:44 AM.

#40 LordBlades

LordBlades

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:58 AM

And there you have it! Bearing in mind that I wouldn't resort to this immediately. I would probably give hints to say the player of the missionary (If they even have one) that what their lord was doing was dangerously close to heresy. Hopefully said player would 'council' the RT before Inquisitorial intervention became necessary. Another less subtle warning would be to have the Rogue trader receive a message (Via Astropath) that they are to make best speed for Port Maw for a review of certain actions "while acting in HIS name". Failure to show would forfeit the warrant. If the RT was able to provide a reasonable explanation (after in fact showing up) I would probably let him slip the noose with a "We're watching you" kind of warning. The Rogue trader as a player is free to ignore and flaunt such an order but it would come with enough authority for him to recognise that the consequence of such would be severe! (I'm basically going on the Idea of what happened in the "Eisenhorn" series) The Rogue trader would also realise that even should he beat the 'wrap' he's earned the emnity of an Inquisitor! (Who undoubtedly lost influence when he brought a "false" allegation against a peer of the Imperium!)

Of course, The fact that they're racking up CP might be a clue too! :huh:

Of course, the Inquisitor must also exercise some caution, as the reach of some Rogue Trader families is rather long, and accidents do happen ;)

A Rogue Trader that openly does stuff against the Imperium and doesn't have a backup plan for when the Inquisition comes knocking doesn't really deserve to live that long IMO

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS