LCG storage options? what exists?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zreef

zreef

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

What does everyone use to store the copious amounts of cards associated with the LCGs?

I just backed this kickstarter: http://www.kickstart...nserts-and-more

and ordered up one of the EXT003 chests for call of cthulhu. If it turns out that I like it, I will probably pick one up for netrunner as well.

What are other options available for storing the massive amounts of cards?

#2 Kalan

Kalan

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

Would love to support it - but man that shipping for international is a bit high. Not to mention I'd still run a risk of it getting nailed at Customs & have to pay another 40% over and above.

#3 zreef

zreef

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

from my understanding its a flat rate (I could be wrong, I glossed over that section since I am US based), no matter how much you order.  Works out poorly if you only want one thing and progressively better the more you get (still do not know if its worth it in your case though).

#4 zreef

zreef

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

Lots of updates including reduced international shipping and new products. 

#5 dboeren

dboeren

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:56 PM

Most people use boxes or binders.  Boxes often have dividers, whether fixed or not.

Personally, I like binders for building decks but they are more work to maintain.  Find your own balance :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS