I've had my collection up on eBay for a week, until my daughter managed to knock a glass of milk off a table and partially spill it onto my GoT binder. Pulled all the cards out and dried off, but about 1/3 of them are damaged. Not all are the same degree; some just very minor moisture damage on the edge, but some have bits of backing peeled off from separating wet cards.
The sets included are:
- Game of Thrones LCG Core set
- Queen of Dragons deluxe expansion
- Lions of the Rock deluxe expansion
- The Grand Melee (Tale of Champions 21-40)
- On Dangerous Grounds (Tale of Champions 41-60)
- Trial By Combat (Tale of Champions 81-100)
- A Poisoned Spear (Tale of Champions 101-120)
- Valar Morghulis (Beyond the Narrow Sea 1-20)
- Valar Dohaeris (Beyond the Narrow Sea 21-40)
- Chasing Dragons (Beyond the Narrow Sea 41-60)
- The Banners Gather (Kingsroad 1-20) (Undamaged, still in box)
No idea on the value of this collection with some damaged cards, so I'm willing to entertain offers.