• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mauler78

mauler78

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

How do the to cards interact?

I understand that San San reduces the advancement requirement, but does it do anything for the effect on Project Beale?  Or do you still only get extra points for tokens above 3?

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

It's the latter. You can score a Beale for 2 advancement, but to get an extra agenda point you still need 5.

The reason is because Beale says "for every 2 counters above 3", not "for every 2 counters above its advancement requirement" or something similar.

#3 mauler78

mauler78

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

That is what I though, just wanted to make sure there was not some ruling that says something else.  It is still good since it is a 3/2 agenda

#4 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

Definitely. I think a textless 3/2 is worth playing; anything else is just gravy :)

• CommissarFeesh likes this

#5 CommissarFeesh

CommissarFeesh

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

Beale is excellent, and don't let the counter-synergy with SanSan put you off either. I dropped one in a SanSan server the other night and single-advanced,  because I knew that barring any nasty surprises from the Runner, I could either lock him out with my Tollbooth and single-advance/score for two, or triple-advance and Astro-token for 3 points on my next turn. Alas he ran the Tollbooth so the rez cost left me having to score for single points, but still felt it was worth the attempt. In short, it's nice to have options :P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS