Photo

How do I delete a quest I was working on.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mulstorm

Mulstorm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

Is there a way to delete a quest I messed up on ?

#2 aniedrig

aniedrig

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

since no one replied, it seems either no one knows how or there is no way to delete quests.

i was wondering the same thing, therefore i am replying to this threat. i would like to have that option!

another option i would like to have is to delete the second encounter. i created a quest with two encounters. but now the first encounter is big enough to be one whole quest and i want to delete the second one, but i can't. please FFG include the possibility to delete quests and encounters. maybe, if more people answer to this thread, they will do so.

Edited by aniedrig, 06 December 2013 - 03:55 AM.

#3 neguardhero

neguardhero

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

+1 

I would like to delete the 2nd encounter of my quest - I've no need for it now.

#4 hyeroler

hyeroler

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

+1

I have a "test" Quest that I've been playing with and wanted to remove it now that I have a better sense of the functionality. I'm not quite ready to form what I have into something playable and just want to be able to delete it from the server. Additionally, I agree, being able to delete encounters individually would be necessary too.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS