Photo

How do I delete a quest I was working on.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mulstorm

Mulstorm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

Is there a way to delete a quest I messed up on ?

• Dargenom likes this

#2 aniedrig

aniedrig

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

since no one replied, it seems either no one knows how or there is no way to delete quests.

i was wondering the same thing, therefore i am replying to this threat. i would like to have that option!

another option i would like to have is to delete the second encounter. i created a quest with two encounters. but now the first encounter is big enough to be one whole quest and i want to delete the second one, but i can't. please FFG include the possibility to delete quests and encounters. maybe, if more people answer to this thread, they will do so.

Edited by aniedrig, 06 December 2013 - 03:55 AM.

#3 neguardhero

neguardhero

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

+1 

I would like to delete the 2nd encounter of my quest - I've no need for it now.

#4 hyeroler

hyeroler

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

+1

I have a "test" Quest that I've been playing with and wanted to remove it now that I have a better sense of the functionality. I'm not quite ready to form what I have into something playable and just want to be able to delete it from the server. Additionally, I agree, being able to delete encounters individually would be necessary too.

#5 Dargenom

Dargenom

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:44 AM

+1

It's incredibly silly that there is no way to remove encounters or quests, making the "My Quests" page a cluttered mess if you're not careful around the "add encounter" or "create new quest" buttons (which I'm not!). Would love to see the function added.

#6 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:54 AM

Agreed- the ability to remove a quest or encounter would be incredibly beneficial. I could understand FFG not wanting published quests to be deleted, but quests not ready for publishing at least should be removable.

#7 Embir82

Embir82

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:01 AM

+1

I just used Quest Builder for the first time, wanted to delete my test built quest and I was unable to.

Delete function is a must.

#8 s1n

s1n

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

I don't understand why you can add content but cannot delete content.

This is a must have feature.

#9 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:38 AM

I don't understand why you can add content but cannot delete content.

This is a must have feature.

I have 19 versions of a single quest that agree with you. For now, though, as long as you haven't published the quest, just make a note to yourself that you messed something up, and create a new one.

#10 sigmazero13

sigmazero13

Rules Geek

• Members
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

Until a delete is created, what I would probably just rename the quest something like GOOF UP QUEST.  Then when creating a new quest, I may go and just use one of the GOOF UP QUESTs and clear it out to start from scratch.

#11 hadouken

hadouken

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

In hopes that Fantasy Flight reads this - a "delete" function is essential, especially when trying to build an extensive campaign.  :D

#12 maldion

maldion

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

u prob get it deleted if its raismen or somthing like that on the quest, but that maby get u supended or worse
but i think its bad that u need to take it that way to remove a quest, whats the big problem to make somthing like that from ffg?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS