Can Leiutaunts use a rest action?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

I seem to remeber them having stats and normal monster actions as well but does this mean they cant rest?

#2 C2K

C2K

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

No.  I know, Act 1 Bol'Goreth is rather sad after his first Rampage. 

#3 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

As they don't suffer fatigue, a rest action would be useless, anyway.

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#4 C2K

C2K

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

As they don't suffer fatigue, a rest action would be useless, anyway.

You are correct, unless you have Trollfens. Lieutenants can't remove weakness without a way to remove conditions. Heroes can just Rest it off.

Edited by C2K, 21 November 2013 - 06:16 AM.

#5 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

C2K is correct.  Barring an Overlord card that removes Conditions, there's no way to get Weakened off a monster.  It's Weakened for the remainder of the encounter or until it dies.

The rules don't say if LTs keep conditions between encounters (assuming they appear in both encounters of a quest), but I'd be inclined to say they do, as heroes do, barring explicit rules to the contrary.

#6 griton

griton

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

The rules don't say if LTs keep conditions between encounters (assuming they appear in both encounters of a quest), but I'd be inclined to say they do, as heroes do, barring explicit rules to the contrary.

Considering that by default, Lieutenants are considered monsters and don't carry over health / fatigue unless explicitly stated, I'm inclined to say that they don't carry over conditions either.

• RagsMckay likes this

#7 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Considering that by default, Lieutenants are considered monsters and don't carry over health / fatigue unless explicitly stated, I'm inclined to say that they don't carry over conditions either.

Fair enough.

#8 BlueHawks206

BlueHawks206

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

Thanks Everyone I thought that was the case just wanted to double check!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS