Playing consecutive missions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tro1ka

Tro1ka

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

Hi, i'm new in this game, so i'm testing it in solo-mode before playing with my friends.

So, when i finish the Stage 2 of the Emergence Mission and start seting up the game for China Shop i realize that mi character's Weapons, Ammo and Health are lost for the next mission.

So i was wondering if there is any rule (Or house rule) for this situation, so the player gets rewarded for succeeding in the previous mission and not going empy handed to the next mission, kinda like in Descent, where your character stats and equipment are carried to the next dungeon.

Thanks guys. Awesome game btw.

#2 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

One should have to cope with the fact that your heroes can loose a mission by all bleeding out...

As missions are not in strict succession and are conceived for heroes starting from scrap, giving them accumulated advantages would make the game far easier.

I think, however, I saw a "campaign" variant on the boardgamegeek site.

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#3 Lyus Ma

Lyus Ma

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:49 AM

The cogs gone back to base after each mission then hands over any extra weapons they acquired on site.
Standard issue on the next mission deployment I guess.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS