The 3rd episode of the Grim Dark Podcast will be recorded this weekend, and this time we're going to be talking about Deathwatch. I've included here the plan for our episode discussion. In line with the community focus we want to have in our show, if anyone would like to raise any particular questions or has comments that you think we should include in these discussions, please post them here, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll let you know once the show is recorded, edited and ready for download early next week.
- History of the Deathwatch RPG.
- Not Only War - Deathwatch is often mistakenly viewed as being entirely combat focused, we look at ways to integrate other interesting elements such as investigation in to your campaigns.
- Stats vs Style - Choosing your Chapter.
- Building your Progression Path - How the various rank progression charts fit together.
- Unique Rules of Deathwatch - An in-depth look at hordes, the mission system, and gear & renown.
- Playing the Apothecary - The role of the Apothecary both to the Adeptus Astartes and to the Deathwatch.
- Alternate Apothecaries - The Sanguinary Priest & the Wolf Priest.
- Building your Apothecary.
- Portraying an Apothecary in the setting.
- Review of Rites of Battle.
- The life of a Space Marine, both in their Chapter, and in the Deathwatch.
- Tips for playing a Space Marine.
- Fitting Deathwatch in to other systems.
- Role playing in the Jericho Reach.
James - @GrimDarkJames