Trashing Ice while installing Ice

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 topazdragon

topazdragon

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

Lets say you have a server where A is the card in the root of the server and B, C, & D are all installed pieces of ice.

A B C D

You want to install piece of ice E in the server, and you've decided that ice C is not living up to what you expected of it and want to trash it. Can you put Ice E where ice C was so that it looks like...

A B E D

I could have sworn that you can but I can only see in the rulebook where it says that you can trash something and put the new one on the outside. So that the only configuration would be

A B D E

Thanx in advance!

#2 CommissarFeesh

CommissarFeesh

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

The second is correct. The only way to install something NOT in the outermost position is through card effects (such as Midori).

#3 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

Tenma Line can't get here fast enough. 

• Dunhere and CommissarFeesh like this

#4 frybender

frybender

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

Lets say you have a server where A is the card in the root of the server and B, C, & D are all installed pieces of ice.

A B C D

You want to install piece of ice E in the server, and you've decided that ice C is not living up to what you expected of it and want to trash it. Can you put Ice E where ice C was so that it looks like...

A B E D

I could have sworn that you can but I can only see in the rulebook where it says that you can trash something and put the new one on the outside. So that the only configuration would be

A B D E

Thanx in advance!

This is most likely just a translation issue but the root of the server is specific to central servers (that's where cards go). For remote servers you simply install cards (assets, upgrades and agendas) in the servers.

• etherial likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS