• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Gas

The Gas

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4500

The Jedi one might actually be worth using in standard 1v1.

#2 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Not the Sith one also?

#3 The Gas

The Gas

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Not really.  The Agent's ability will be almost impossible to trigger in 1v1 (I could be wrong, but I think the included event "Join Me" is the only way so far), and Force Pack Mara is a clear step up from this Mara.  The objective is dead weight without common reserves, but of course that's true of the Jedi version too. Join Me will be just as good in standard as multi (can't wait to steal some Jedi Grannies), but with just one copy you won't be able to count on it. And of course Supporting Fire is still good in standard.

The Jedi pod OTOH gets a really nice two-of unit and a very good enhancement on both of whose usefulness the format being played has no bearing, and a new Obi-Want that's arguably better than the Core version even in 1v1 (except of course for the limit-one problem).

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

I mostly agree with The Gas. I do still like this Mara in single player, but the rest of the set isn't worth it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS