Android RPG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lewcifer

Lewcifer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

With the novells and other sources of information, like the LCG cardgame, I really hope that FFG have enough materials for a Android RPG. And that it is already in the works.
To make a living in the city of New Angeles in the shadows of the Mega cops and the beanstalk alongside clones and bioroids.
I REALLY hope it's in the works.
  • Lilikin likes this

#2 Methsdrinker

Methsdrinker

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:23 AM

+1 for this. Come on FFG - By the rights from R.Talsorian already!!!

#3 Solsar

Solsar

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

I honestly made an account JUST to say that an Android RPG needs to happen.
My friend got Android, then we both got Netrunner and get some friends into it, and I just purchased Infiltration.

I am in love with the Android universe.

Since there isn't an rpg yet I started making a setting using the Cortex system, with plenty of Shadowrun (sans magic) and William Gibson to fill in the gaps, like frog DNA in new dinosaurs.

I want Android everything, saw a post about mini war gaming - want it. Someone mentioned how about you're a megacorp taking over the city by buying randomly distributed hexagonal property tiles - want it. Kick in the door, shoot 'em all action game - want it.

You know what the great thing is about an RPG book? You get it all. FANTASY FLIGHT MAKE IT HAPPEN!

#4 Darian Ocana

Darian Ocana

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

I've mentioned in this in threads much older than this one. FFG has the perfect backdrop for an excellent cyberpunk game. They have the Android novels, ANR continues to steadily build more lore into the universe, and they already have an excellent RPG system in the Star Wars RPG line. Just mix, add more cybertechnology, a dash of chrome, and whole lot of dark future and FFG could have another top selling RPG on their hands.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS