Warlord Titan Hold and Lighter Bay

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Annaamarth

Annaamarth

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

That sounds like either an utterly horrifying Rogue Trader story arc that could only end in tears and pain or an absolutely amazing Black Crusade story arc that ends in pure, undiluted awesome.

Having a Daemon-Titan means never needing to reload the superheavy Plasma Cannon.

RIP AND TEAR THROUGH THE TIDE OF BLOOD WITH BATTLESUIT PILOT. SUPLEX HIVE TYRANTS. DO WHATEVER, YOU'RE PILOTING A HUGE-ASS MECHA.

-Errant, on how Rogue Trader ought to be played

#22 Tenebrae

Tenebrae

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

Having a Daemon-Titan means never needing to reload the superheavy Plasma Cannon.

Ugh. Don't.

One of my players said something the session before last I'd hoped they'd never think about:

Daemon Weapon-Nova Canon.

• shadowclasper likes this

#23 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

Ugh. Don't.

One of my players said something the session before last I'd hoped they'd never think about:

Daemon Weapon-Nova Canon.

LMAO  I just finished looking at that thread.  lol

Link here http://community.fan...103376-gunship/

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

#24 Annaamarth

Annaamarth

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:24 AM

Yeah.  Note that I mentioned a very similar idea there, at a very similar time.

Hey, either it's Rogue Trader, and this is the sort of thing you smack your players with, or it's Black Crusade... and you let them earn that Imperial Crusade.  No, I didn't mistype, and a Daemonic Nova Cannon won't matter for much when fleet carriers- plural- and squadrons of torpedo-boats are coming after you, specifically.

RIP AND TEAR THROUGH THE TIDE OF BLOOD WITH BATTLESUIT PILOT. SUPLEX HIVE TYRANTS. DO WHATEVER, YOU'RE PILOTING A HUGE-ASS MECHA.

-Errant, on how Rogue Trader ought to be played

#25 Gavinfoxx

Gavinfoxx

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

Personally, I'd be more looking to figure out a way to develop something like Drop Sentinels, but built to the build quality and rough technology level of Knights, maybe a LITTLE less reactive or in need of low level AI, so 'not as good but can at least make drops without too much extra tech', and combine that with a Drop Regiment equipped like something like Stormtroopers, with hellguns and meltas and such.  And some sort of appropriate custom Barracks for keeping the two, as well as void-dropping them from low orbit.  Appropriate for a void-based Rogue trader, who doesn't have a LOT of space to put things, and needs things that can work as well in space as in the ground...

Edited by Gavinfoxx, 10 January 2015 - 05:06 PM.

#26 Errant Knight

Errant Knight

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 05:42 PM

Drop-Dreads.  They require no space as they can just hang on to the ship and ride it like Slim Pickens rides a bomb.

Now that would be a good cartoon.

#27 Cobramax76

Cobramax76

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

You know, that might be a good story arc.

Somewhere in the warp, is a Imperator-class Titan.  Long ago, a daring RT decided to tempt fate by towing it with his Cruiser, through the warp.  Either fate or ill misfortune befall the RT, as the chain broke during voyage.  Lost to the currents, it drifts ever on.  Some say they can hears it's voice in the warp when traveling close to the Heathen Stars.  Some say its a tone full of sorrow and solitude hoping someone will find it, others a blare of wraith and fury at the fools who left.  However, there is one thing they all agree on.  It's voice yearns for what it was created for.  War.......

An interesting potential Endeavour to say the least. 

Given by an Ad Mech High Magos to the PCs in exchange for...( oh the possibilities :rolleyes:  ) They are sent to retrieve a titan lost to the warp due to ( insert sufficiently disastrous or otherwise maniacal incident ) Id say it was a Greater Endeavour ( given what the Ad Mech would pay/trade to have one of their God-machines back )

• Nameless2all likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS