Warlord Titan Hold and Lighter Bay

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Annaamarth

Annaamarth

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

That sounds like either an utterly horrifying Rogue Trader story arc that could only end in tears and pain or an absolutely amazing Black Crusade story arc that ends in pure, undiluted awesome.

Having a Daemon-Titan means never needing to reload the superheavy Plasma Cannon.

RIP AND TEAR THROUGH THE TIDE OF BLOOD WITH BATTLESUIT PILOT. SUPLEX HIVE TYRANTS. DO WHATEVER, YOU'RE PILOTING A HUGE-ASS MECHA.

-Errant, on how Rogue Trader ought to be played

#22 Tenebrae

Tenebrae

• Members
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

Having a Daemon-Titan means never needing to reload the superheavy Plasma Cannon.

Ugh. Don't.

One of my players said something the session before last I'd hoped they'd never think about:

Daemon Weapon-Nova Canon.

#23 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

Ugh. Don't.

One of my players said something the session before last I'd hoped they'd never think about:

Daemon Weapon-Nova Canon.

LMAO  I just finished looking at that thread.  lol

Link here http://community.fan...103376-gunship/

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

#24 Annaamarth

Annaamarth

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:24 AM

Yeah.  Note that I mentioned a very similar idea there, at a very similar time.

Hey, either it's Rogue Trader, and this is the sort of thing you smack your players with, or it's Black Crusade... and you let them earn that Imperial Crusade.  No, I didn't mistype, and a Daemonic Nova Cannon won't matter for much when fleet carriers- plural- and squadrons of torpedo-boats are coming after you, specifically.

RIP AND TEAR THROUGH THE TIDE OF BLOOD WITH BATTLESUIT PILOT. SUPLEX HIVE TYRANTS. DO WHATEVER, YOU'RE PILOTING A HUGE-ASS MECHA.

-Errant, on how Rogue Trader ought to be played

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS