Hello and good day!
I'll post here, with edits, the new question entries:
Post #1 (of course)
I have many many questions but mostly they get forgotten. I started writing them down to do some research and attempt to quell the disputes around the table. I'm pretty sure these are the newbiest of questions but I didn't want to rely on common sense and assume things.
1. Is there a specific way to flick the wrist for rolling the dice so I can get the most positive results?
2. - First Strike: Is the attack performed by the hero treated like a regular attack with regards to range and equipped weapon? For instance, Can the hero attack any monster about to be activated on the map and if the hero previously equipped something other than a bow, can a bow be used as long as it's owned?
3. - Guard: Must the melee weapon used in the attack be equipped previously or can it be any weapon owned?
4. Oath of Order: (a) Is the movement from the current knight's space to the minion count as normal movement that can be interrupted or modified by pit traps, tripwires, webs, minion abilities, etc. or is it more of a 'teleportion'?
(b) Can the hero choose any adjacent space to the minion or does it have to be nearest to the same side the hero started from or nearest to the hero that is used to activate the skill (the specific hero used that is within three spaces)?
5. Stalwart (and Berserker's Brute): (a) I am assuming this skill adds to the maximum health of the hero and the hero receives the extra health at the beginning of the Quest, am I correct?
(b) After a hero with Stalwart (or Brute) is knocked out, they lose their use of skills resulting in the loss of the extra maximum health and obviously the extra health has already been depleted. On being revived or standing back up and gaining access to their skills again, does the hero receive the extended maximum and the extra health stated on the card? In essence, after rolling for health to stand back up and gaining access to the hero's skills again, is the maximum extended and the extra health immediately gained (2 for Stalwart and 4 for Brute)?
That concludes my current questions. I'm sure there will be many more so I hope I don't get too annoying.
Thanks all in advance!
Edited by Safyre, 29 January 2014 - 07:17 AM.