Koronus Expanse to Koronus Sector

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 venkelos

venkelos

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:05 PM

Calligos Winterscale and Ayspyce Chorda each have a claim on that one planet, so they will both complain, especially when the Imperium shows up, and it must be decided who will pay what tithes, or send their own representatives, if neither is up to it. Many of their other powers will be null and void in the Imperium, so they must either leave, ahead of the tide of rule, or stay, and lose some power to maintain their hold on money/resources. Those tithes are also spendy, so some RTs might not want to pay the distant Imperium, who just got a lot closer.

#82 RogalDorn01

RogalDorn01

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

This would be one heck of a huge campaign to pull off, but I would love to try my hand at it!  This is the kind of goal that can normally only be accomplished with a Bioware game!

#83 Surak

Surak

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:15 AM

This would be one heck of a huge campaign to pull off, but I would love to try my hand at it!  This is the kind of goal that can normally only be accomplished with a Bioware game!

As the madman/GM who IS currently running this campaign, yes its a little on the large side!

We haven't even got to the meat of it yet (my players still don't know they are helping setup a mass invasion of the expanse) and its already involved Necron Tomb Worlds, Nid cults, and inter-inquisitor political back-stabbing.

As for who controls what in a new sector, well this is the imperium - whoever is still alive at the end will claim the prize.

Regards

Surak

• RogalDorn01 likes this

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts.Therefore library's are the source of all evil.

My DH beta 2 aptitude calc is here https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Part of the TeamACES youtube channel http://www.youtube.c...Ha0q8lrmTRGATFA

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS