Question re allies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zymurgy65

zymurgy65

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

When it says "place one sanity/stamina token on this card" when an ally's ability is used, is the token simply taken from the "bank" for record-keeping purposes, or does the investigator have to sacrifice a point of sanity/stamina? I suspect it's the former, as Anna Kaslow's reroll ability doesn't require a token to be placed on her card, but I'd like to be certain as another player queried the point last night.

#2 Vala_Melkor

Vala_Melkor

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hi Z

The sanity/stamina token ref for that ally is only to show it's been used X amount of times ... usually upto 3 times is it?

So it's not something your investigator suffers.

Hope that helps,

Walts

Edited by Vala_Melkor, 06 November 2013 - 04:35 PM.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... [laughs] Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched cBeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

#3 zymurgy65

zymurgy65

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Yes, that's great. Thank you.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS