• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Constantius

Constantius

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

Hello all,

I would like a clarification about saving characters from being killed or discarded from play.

Lets say i use a save (e.g risen from the sea) and my opponent cancels my save, can i use another save mechanism ( e.g a duplicate) to still save my character?

If this is the case then if i have two duplicates is each duplicate considered a separate response? If an opponent cancels my first duplicate can i use the second one?

thanks in advance :D

#2 doulos2k

doulos2k

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

Yes. You may use a different save response to attempt the save again. And yes, each dupe gives a separate gained saved response. You may use as many save responses as you have (that are eligible for the character your'e trying to save).

Keep in mind, with a card like Iron Cliffs, you could not try to discard two different tokens to save the same character if the first save had been canceled (but you could still attempt to use some other save). This is because Iron Cliffs is technically the same response.

• mdc273 likes this

Austin AGoT Players

http://agotaustin.com

#3 Constantius

Constantius

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

great thanks for the answer,

that what i thought  :D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS