Photo

"Edge of Sanity" Lovecraftian One-Shot Adventure...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BrashFink

BrashFink

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

This was first presented in a different thread when I ran the game, but a some people requested I share it when I was finished. I started a new thread because the old one does not have a subject that would be good for holding the links long term.

This is a Lovecraftian Adventurer in done as a Convention Style game, with Pre-Generated characters, etc. I ran it as a fun diversion for Halloween for my group. If is meant to be a fun one-shot.

This is more of a “Playset” than a published adventure. Use the pieces, put them where you want and send the party in to their doom.

Since this was just notes I slapped together for myself, there are some errors but I will not be updating this. If anything is confusing, or doesn’t make sense, just go with what makes sense to you. You can also post questions here, I will be monitoring this thread.

Be sure to check out the Read Me file that is included. It has some notes from my session on changes you might want to use.

Download Edge of Sanity

EOSTeaser.jpg

Edited by BrashFink, 27 November 2013 - 12:43 PM.

• Khaden, Josep Maria, whafrog and 6 others like this

#2 NicoDavout

NicoDavout

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

That's great man. Thanks for sharing!

Han Solo shot first, midichlosomething do not exist, Rebel Alliance was created as in the WEG books and indoctrination theory is the true ending of ME3.

#3 Straygeologist

Straygeologist

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

I just found this... and I'm really impressed! 

Ive wanted FFG to develop its Arkham Horror brand in the RPG direction ever since the StarWars RPG came out. The narrative dice system is perfect for storytelling. Furthermore, they have a lot of brand work already done with a ton of artwork, iconic characters, and their own treatment of the Mythos... 

Is it just a matter of time until they do this officially?  

#4 BillW

BillW

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

I just found this... and I'm really impressed! 

Ive wanted FFG to develop its Arkham Horror brand in the RPG direction ever since the StarWars RPG came out. The narrative dice system is perfect for storytelling. Furthermore, they have a lot of brand work already done with a ton of artwork, iconic characters, and their own treatment of the Mythos... 

Is it just a matter of time until they do this officially?  

I agree that the FF Star Wars rules can work quite well of a Lovecraftian RPG. I don't know if FF has the rights to publish such a game though since Chaosium still has the Call of Cthulhu game; see this link http://catalog.chaos...s.php?CDpath=29

#5 chriscdoa

chriscdoa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

Just awesome.

Was thinking of using EoE to run Cthulhu...and you've already done it!

#6 13713

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

This is fantastic, I think I am going to run this for my players. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS