Any Players in the Binghamton, NY area?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hey_yu

hey_yu

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Was wondering if there were any AGoT players in the Binghamton, NY area?  A friend and I got into the game recently and play at Jupiter Games in Vestal NY.  Would be interested in getting together more often with other folks.

#2 schobel94

schobel94

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

I live a bit of a ways from there, outside of Buffalo, but am always looking to find people to play with, especially since there really isn't anything going on here.  I'd be willing to travel every once in a while to play though, especially if it was for some competitive/tournament play.  Let me know what's going on over there.

#3 hey_yu

hey_yu

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

As far as I know there isn't any organized play down here in Binghamton.  I'm trying to find other folks interested in playing AGOT down here.

#4 sbarnabas

sbarnabas

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

A friend of mine from Cincy is moving there soon  - I'll make sure he sees this!

#5 hey_yu

hey_yu

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

Sweet!  The game store I go to down the Binghamton area is Jupiter Games:

http://jupitergames.info/store/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS