Liber Fanatica Website Redesign

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ragnar63

ragnar63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

The Liber Fanatica website has been around for a long time, and the general feeling is that it needs an update, both to make it easier to use but also to bring it up to the visual standards we have become used to in LF publications in the last few years.

Consequently we are looking for a Web Developer amongst the community who will be prepared to help with the redesign. Quite a bit of the artwork has been done and is of the top notch variety you would expect from LF. Unfortunately remuneration will be limited, but the exposure your work will get amongst the gaming community will be high.

Any applicants please get in touch with myself and Herr Arnulfe on the Liber Fanatica website discussion forums, preferably with examples of your work.

Here's a link to the website: http://www.liberfanatica.net/

We wait in anticipation.

All the best,

Ralph Seller

Edited by ragnar63, 04 November 2013 - 06:28 AM.

• doc_cthulhu and Darth Hideous like this

#2 Darth Hideous

Darth Hideous

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:42 AM

I am really looking forward to see the result. I think you guys are making really quality work. If only the Star Wars rpg scene had a site like yours!   

Have you ever thought about making a LF book with rules for falling, swimming, better social encounter “combat” system, mass combat, smith craft ect? (All the guideline rules WF3 is lacking right now). J

You, my children, are the water that will wash away all that has gone before. In your hand, you hold my light, the gleam in the eye of Set. This flame will burn away the darkness, burn you the way to paradise!

#3 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:46 AM

We need a "chief editor"  or two to step up to offer to direct Issue 10.  The Ordo has declared issue 10 will be "any edition," which will make it easier to fill.  The job entails recruiting authors, keeping them on deadline, and general editing (there's no shortage of proofreaders). The Chief(s) also need to coordinate with the illustrator.

Jay

Edited by Emirikol, 01 December 2013 - 09:46 AM.

#4 ragnar63

ragnar63

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

Hi all,

We now have a website designer on board and the redesign is going well.

We will of cause, let everybody know when the new website goes live.

Ralph

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS