Advices for world tournament

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 orion_kurnous

orion_kurnous

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hello and greetings, near its the world and i believe we must talk about several famous decks that many people use.

First of all Ambush of KoHH

-Normally people use at his first plot Loyalty money can buy or First snow

Use Forgotten plans, a useless plot versus this and burn targ if you play in the turn of Threatth of the north

Maybe versus this decks and song of ice deck its good to have support of the kingdown to steal influence locations (the red keep).

City Plots.

I saw online and in tournaments that many people use City plots for City Besieged, i believe if in the second turn you use Art of seduction, its game for you,

Bruno´s deck

Many people are using the last world champion deck, i believe it´s bad for the tournament, it´s a great deck but i hope not many people use it, because that people dont have imagination to do his owns decks.

Make fun for World Champion

I Hope a Stark player wins the tournament and give us a strong card, because the last stark cards are very very bad.

See you next year!!!

I hope my boss give holidays to go!!

#2 sWhiteboy

sWhiteboy

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Many people are using the last world champion deck, i believe it´s bad for the tournament, it´s a great deck but i hope not many people use it, because that people dont have imagination to do his owns decks.

I disagree.  People should play whatever they think will give them the best chance at winning.  If that means everyone comes with the same deck, then it happens, and FFG will need to fix the clear imbalance through new cards/restriction/errata.

• scantrell24 likes this

#3 Iamatt122

Iamatt122

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Besides....Bruno is a bully and we shouldn't support those types of people.

#4 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Here is some advices. Learn pluralization rules.

#5 Iamatt122

Iamatt122

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Here is some better advices.... Don't be a dicks!

• mdc273 likes this

#6 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

But what if I LIKE being several dicks simultaneously?

#7 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

May God have pity on your soul Dennis.

#8 J_Roel

J_Roel

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

May God have pity on your soul Dennis.

~Pities* Souls*

"...and Balerion... his fire was as black as his scales, his wings so vast that whole towns were swallowed up in their shadow when he passed over head."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS