New Netrunner Credits and Tokens!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BrokenEggGames

BrokenEggGames

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Just thought I would let you guys know there is a new company making A:NR gear! Broken Egg Games is making some pretty awesome stuff that is functional and they all look amazing! Available now at www.brokenegggames.com under Gaming Enhancements.

dsc_5660.jpg

dsc_5645.jpg

Edited by BrokenEggGames, 31 October 2013 - 05:40 PM.

• Ikuto likes this

#2 Smilingknight

Smilingknight

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

I can't find these on your store

#3 BrokenEggGames

BrokenEggGames

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

They are under Gaming Enhancements Smiling Knight. Hope you enjoy them!

#4 CrookedWookie

CrookedWookie

• Members
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

I like some of those but I wish the credit values were bigger and more centered.  The background etching would be fine if you etched out a space around the credit value in the middle of the token to make it stand out, but my one complaint is that as-is they're a little hard to read.  The credit value kind of gets lost in the (admittedly very cool) 'noise' on the tokens.  Even flipping the etching I think would have helped - etch out a square in the bottom right corner where the credit sign and value are the only UNetched part, then keep the other 90% of the token as is.  That would make the value pop out at you (kind of literally) while keeping the very cyberpunk design.

#5 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

I think the color-coding makes them extremely distinct. The fact that 1 and 5 are cast in the same colors as the 1/5 tokens from the Game Night Kit credits is a nice touch.

#6 papy72

papy72

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

These tokens look really good, but I can't see me using them.  These clear tokens remove some of the utility I have come to depend on, such as:

1. Recurring credits: I use the standard 1-credit tokens for this (placing them right on the card).  When I spend them I flip it over to the advancement side, and back again at the start of my turn.  it's quick, easy, and efficient.

2. Tags/Bad publicity: I still can't figure out which side is which on the official tokens, but in the end it doesn't matter.  If I'm playing Corp the tokens are BP, if not they are tags.  I don't need a 2-inch black token to tell me I have a BP. 

3. Credits: I'm thinking about taking all the 5-credit pieces out of my box.  I hate em.  I just want a pile of 1-credit tokens on my table that i can move around quick and easy.  Seems like making change for a 5 takes too much time. :)  Plus spending a credit on an advancement means I just take a credit from my pool and flip it over onto the card. I don't need to have a separate advancement token.

#7 Ikuto

Ikuto

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

I was just thinking the other day that I want get cool colored see through plastic tokens. Then here we go. I like a lot of the designs, I'm just not a fan of the virus tokens.

#8 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

A couple of my friends got credstick sets and they're SWEET.

Super easy to handle, easy to count from across the table due to the color coding, a nice satisfying "clack" when you move them around. You can just put four deuces on Daily Casts and take one off per turn.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS