Character concept: Wookie Mechanic

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Diggles

Diggles

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

Training someone in the force whose race is known for violent uncontrolled outbursts...prob bad idea!

#22 kaosoe

kaosoe

Not the GM my players need, but the one they deserve.

• Members
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

Training someone in the force whose race is known for violent uncontrolled outbursts...prob bad idea!

Yeah. Those filthy humans!

• Kshatriya likes this

Scavenger - On the d20Radio forums.

Pronounced: Kay - Oh - So

#23 Ghazi

Ghazi

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

What the hell does this even mean? I mean, "roll-play vs roleplay" is a tired, condescending, holier-than-thou brand typically used by "roleplayers" to be judgmental assholes to other people who choose to have a different outlook on the game

Good thing you're not the judgmental sort.   ;)

• kaosoe likes this

#24 kinnison

kinnison

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

George Lucas originally said only 3 colors for Lightsabers, Red, blue and green.  until Samuel L Jackson convinced him otherwise.

the flanneled one has altered the universe, pray he does not alter it further.

if someone wants to play something, let him. A wookie mechanic, with maybe an aptitude for the force would be a great idea.

One of my players wanted to play a Jawa, after further questioning they just wanted to be a small overlooked mechanic.  Got them to play a Chadra-fan instead.

Check out my current Campaign:

The Minos Cluster

Last session 6/21/14 'The Treasure of Celis Mott'

Last Update 7/4/14

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS