• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 richsabre

richsabre

Tea Drinker of the West

• Members
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

Timely Aid and Taking Initiative, I believe (though the latter must be the most useless card in the game).

probably haha. though there a few strong competitors......

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#22 chuckles

chuckles

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

I hope that Theoden gets an attachment or mount that helps the Rohan trait without becoming the next Dain. I doubt that my suggestions below are balanced and I realise that Theoden is incredibly unlikely to get more than one specific attachment in an adventure pack - if any at all. - but I really hope that he does at least one.

'Snowmane'
Mount.
Attach to Rohan Character
Exhaust Snowmane to add 2+ Axe to character, one attack only per round. (If attached to Theoden then Theoden does not exhaust to commit to a quest)
 or... 
maybe it should read; if attached to Theoden then draw a encounter card each time Theoden takes damage from an enemy, if the encounter card is a treachery then deal Theoden 2 additional damage.

'Herugrim'
Weapon.
Attach to Rohan hero
+1 Axe to attached hero. if attached hero Theoden gains the Spirit trait

'Marshal of the Mark'
Attach to Rohan Hero
Hero gains Leadership trait (or perhaps exhaust to choose a sphere for the round becoming the Rohan Narvi's belt)
All Rohan characters with unexhausted mounts get 1+ Axe when attacking during the combat phase.
If attached hero is Theoden then, once per game, exhaust Marshal of the Mark to ready all mounted characters.

right back to work

"Do not believe him! He has lost all power, save his voice that can still daunt you and deceive you, if you let it."

#23 Nickpes

Nickpes

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

The weapon is really nice idea

Lord of all Noldor

A star in the night And a bearer of hope

He rides into his glorious battle alone Farewell to the valliant warlord

#24 chuckles

chuckles

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

The weapon is really nice idea

Thanks

"Do not believe him! He has lost all power, save his voice that can still daunt you and deceive you, if you let it."

#25 Ana

Ana

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

Where is the pack actually? The guys in the States usually have it several days before the official date - and since it had been going to stores already last week, I hope to see the spoilers soon.

#26 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

I'm hoping for a 5 cost spirit ally to make Caldara really work

A new attack boosting weapon and some kind of universal Gondor boost (Beside the Leadership Attachment)

would really make my day.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS