• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

disapointed

for 3 xp and 3 infection tokens, this card doesn't look so cool to me now, if not useless !

Edited by rugal, 18 November 2013 - 03:08 PM.

#22 Kunzite

Kunzite

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

It's great for removing road blocks. It's better then Dark Charm as in you can move AND attack. Just like it is costly for them to attack during the OL's turn, it should be costly for the OL to mess with them directly as well.

Honestly, infactor has quickly become my favorite of all the OL class card sets. I have played it in two campaigns and have loved it. I love the nervousness my heroes get when they start piling up tokens on their sheets. The fact that it gives me that one point of defiance to stall out a little longer or one point of damage I need to take them out, it's really beautiful. The cleverness of the tokens has become a best friend.

So if it's not as good as you thought it was. So what. You can't beat taking a swing at the healer with the warrior that holds the rage blade + critical hit (basic one card) and then have him move into the den of monsters to let them finish him off for you. Two heroes down that turn and the road block is now cleared WITH the party broken up. >3 I do like this card.

• jadedbacon likes this

"Bide your time and hold out hope."

~Count of Monte Cristo

NotesFromTheOverlord.tumblr.com

#23 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,675 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

disapointed

for 3 xp and 3 infection tokens, this card doesn't look so cool to me now, if not useless !

Dark Host is far from useless.  It's a Dark Charm that cannot fail AND lets the OL move the affected hero before attacking.  Knowing how useful DC is, I'd say that's well worth 3 XP.  Nothing hurts the heroes more than their own nuke machine turned against them.

• Cursain and Kunzite like this

#24 Cursain

Cursain

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

I agree with your comment Steve-O.  Infector is an incredibly powerful set of cards.

Edited by Cursain, 20 November 2013 - 05:45 PM.

#25 Kunzite

Kunzite

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

I love it. <3 it takes allot of work to get that dark host going, but once it's there, there is no stopping it from doing the damage you need!

"Bide your time and hold out hope."

~Count of Monte Cristo

NotesFromTheOverlord.tumblr.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS