Bloodmoon?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 timmyc

timmyc

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Does anybody know what is going on with the Bloodmoon expansion?  It's difficult to find and when I see it online its really expensive.

#2 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

According to the "Upcoming" page, the expansion has been reprinted and is "On the Boat".

http://www.fantasyfl...ge_upcoming.asp

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#3 The Hunter

The Hunter

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

I did a Google search and went through every single page.
Managed to get one for £19.49.
There are some in the UK at slightly higher prices due to postage but there are a couple that will sell them cheaper if you're willing to collect.
Stocks are limited though.

#4 halo572

halo572

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

Same problem here.

I only have Blood and Dragon left to get and I have paid for other expansions through some Internet work I get paid in Amazon vouchers for, meaning I get them for 'free' as the work is very easy.

It is sporadic and can take 2 months to get £25, so I only order when I have the voucher credit.

Was ordering them in chronological release order, but the prices for them on Amazon have not been too good, so ordered City which I got today.

It was at one point £138, which you can still buy it for, but someone else is now offering it for £26 and is far too much.  All are from the US.

On Google shopping best I can get is £23, but it says 'release date 20th December 2013'.

If a new print is being shipped this makes sense and it should be worth buying it when there is stock that will put the price down to normal.

Especially as I only currently have £7 in Amazon vouchers left.

Edited by halo572, 07 November 2013 - 07:58 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS