Adding my voice to the chorus: Expansion hopes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anarchosyn

Anarchosyn

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

The German language expansion, [url=http://boardgamegeek...r-sternenschild] Die Legenden von Dandor der Sternenschild[/ur], should get a US release. I'd pay good money to FFG's coffers if such a thing occurred. Or, better yet, gather all the released small expansion content into an official box.

I must admit, I helped diminish this game's initial sales because I wanted to wait for the first round of expansion news before purchasing a copy. Sadly, I now realize the disservice I paid Andor, and have recently purchased a copy of the "base" set to have in my collection. 

Please FFG, feed us more content.

Edited by Anarchosyn, 27 October 2013 - 01:05 AM.

#2 Gunny_J

Gunny_J

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

We opened this game up Christmas day yesterday.  I knew my 13 y/o would like it, but we couldn't stop playing it until we got through the first 4 legends and attempted the 5th one twice and were just burnt out at about 10pm.  This game was absolutely great.  I couldn't believe they supplied us with blank legend cards to make our own adventure as well.  I wish I would have known about this game sooner and my son was sad he didn't get the game as a Christmas present.  (I usually don't buy games for Christmas presents, just because I like it and want to play it.)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS