• 742 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

It's perfect with just two.

#3 guillaumetexas

guillaumetexas

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Just finished a game tonight with my best friend and it was a blast. I took the game to board-game meet and played with 3 novices and found that there can be some down time in between turns waiting for your turn to come up, especially with 4 players.

2 players means that both players are rolling dices every turn since your opponent rolls the ennemy dice for you.

A great game regardless but start great at 2 players. I have played it solo with 2 characters and it plays well like that too.

#4 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Most of my Relic and Talisman games were with 2 players and it plays really well.  Sometimes we even played with 2 characters each when we felt like it.  Worked great too.

Since it's a game where everyone is doing it's thing and theres minimal interaction between players it works great with 2.  I think that many characters abilities woould work better with more players...like the Rogue Trader who can steal stuff...with 2 players it can get annoying lol.

#5 zealot12

zealot12

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

Yes, The Rogue Trader can be a real party trasher with his PVP ability and great movement perk.

#6 Cailus

Cailus

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

It's perfect with just two.

Agree. It's not like Sparticus or Munchkin where the game suffers due to lack of players.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS