I'm unclear on how task resolution works per room/location.
Lets say I have an unordered card and the tasks are:
Task 1: Skull (2), Magnifying Glass (3)
Task 2: Magnifying Glass (2)
(1) if my first roll is Magnifying Glass (2), can I complete task 2?
(2) if my first roll is Magnifying Glass (3), can I complete task 2 and start on task 3, or is the extra Magnifying Glass lost.
(3) if my first roll is Skull (2), do I partially complete Task 1 (put 2 skulls on it) and loose a die or do I just loose a die
(4) With unordered cards, do I have to declare what task I'm working on?
(5) Without a card that lets me store a die, is it possible to partially complete a task? If it is, do I still loose a die?