2 replies to this topic

#1 Kjun

Kjun

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

I have a question about this card?

Ambush from the Plains

"Challenges: Put a Targaryen character into play from your hand or discard pile with printed cost lower than your total initiative. At the end of the phase, if that character is still in play, return that character to its owner's hand."

I'am thinking about a situation, lets say your declaring your attackers (lets say with a strength of 5). The defender declares his defenders ( for a strength of 6). I then play this card to bring out a character (strength 2). Can the Character I just brought out because of Ambush from the plains also declare as an attacker, Or is it pas the point where it is and cant attack?

Edited by Kjun, 23 October 2013 - 10:10 AM.

#2 doulos2k

doulos2k

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

It is too late to declare this character as an attacker UNLESS that character has a naval enhancement on the relevant icon (the one corresponding to the current challenge type). Then, you could use this to add the character to the challenge.

Austin AGoT Players

http://agotaustin.com

#3 Kjun

Kjun

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

Thank you for your quick response!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS