Am GM for a some time long and absolutely lovin thet game as much as chaos alone.
Through my sessions i've started to wonder about some issues in rules, here they are - please help me with some:
1) In ToB there was a special trate form mounts - reinforced - means that SM could ride it, and only then - that trait is ONLY in ToB... it referes also to beast (and organical mounts I assume) - but in ToE there is not such trait.... also Disc of Tzeench in ToF doesn't have it... so whats that? is it deliberately or creators simply have forgotten of that trait? can SM ride on mounts in ToE or ToF? (i also assume thet yes, but what is going with the reinforced trait? is it just one-book stuff?),
2) there are few new talents in ToE - but what with alignment? is there any appropriate table or sth? if i choose one what it does with alingment path? which god is assosciated?
3) Favoured by the warp talent - is not triggered when there are perils of the warp, is it in situation when I roll on PotW table or even when rolling in Psychic Phenomenon Table - result 75+? for example i pushed and in PP table i rolled 76 - can i trigger another rol from favoured by the Warp talent or not? i think yes - becouse it is a tier 3 talent but literally interpreting - no clue,
4) some mutation have specific further features in particular god's path, but what with unaligned characters? they are alligned with all of the gods so can such PC take one of the following effects for example in Tail mutation?
5) I have all the books and think this is brilliant stuff, but i have a strange impression that Lesser Deamons such a Deamonettes, Horrors, Bloodletters, Plaguebearers are underpowered... - just that deamons (except Great ones) in rule book are worst than in the following supplement ones, am i correct? there is no problem for SM to kick that deamons out of one's way - i know that i can modify statistics but for simple mechanic, what u think?
6) SM power armour have 8all and 10 body armour value, but in Rubric Marine Table in ToF i cannot find that 10armour on body... is that another bug?
i appreciate any help, and sorry for language - am not a native English,