• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lucsampaio

lucsampaio

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the community, even though I do tend to come here for clarifications on rules and so on.

I'm a brazilian player and, since our scenario is not that big, we tend to play online a lot. Most ppl use OCTGN to do so, but since I'm a Mac and Linux user, OCTGN did gave me some trouble to use. As such, I got myself the task of creating a Lackey CCG <http://www.lackeyccg.com> plugin (the plugin already available was really not up to date), which I think I finally managed to get done properly last week.

However, since I know FFG has some policy to the OCTGN plugin regarding the newly released sets being released censored of text initially and only after some time (6 months, IIRC) getting full images to the plugin, I wonder if it would be okay for me to keep the same policy regarding the Lackey CCG plugin.

In short words, is it  okay for me to maintain such a plugin, if I commit myself to keeping the rules already in place by FFG for a similar resource?

I'm not sure this is the proper way to ask, however, so if not, I'd greatly appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

cheers

Luc

• RichardWep likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS