Im quite eager to get my hands on those promising plot decks.
finally some skill cards for the overlords, to interact a little more with the heroes descisions!
Also I'm very interested in how the new(old) threat token resource will work out, which new strategies will emerge out of this? how will it change the OL-Gameplay and those of the heroes.
I'd like to hear your opinions on which lieutenant-pack you will (first :3) get.
I, for myself cant really decide... . For there are 3 Plot-Decks i'd like to try out.
1) Goblin Uprising
- it seems to be a less straightforward deck (if you compare it with alrics pure powerhouse), more relying on hit and run and general mischief.
- u get to summon spligg, which will be an agony itself, i remember havin lots of fun with knockback and not me
- also you have a nice interaction with the spliggs revenge card from LoR
2) Seeds of Betrayal
- You get to spawn Zachareth, and FINALLY more situations to use that damn shadowrune (if aquired)
- Dominion is awesome
- I always had the position, that carddraw is one of the most important resources, since it will help you get to your key-cards much faster, which seems to be provided by zachareths deck
- also u get to interact with travelsteps - COOL!
3) Raging Infection (Bol'Goreth)
- I am not a fan of brute - you get 9 damage and die, because this ettin can crit for 3, i play expert blow and critical blow on it - ur dead! I always enjoyed to be a little more subtle, leeving heroes stunned, poisened or thrown away from their party
- to spread poison and disease amongst the party seems to be really interesting - and a nice alternative to a more straightforward play
- it will most likely interact with the new infector skilltree, which i still have to make up my mind about
so - how are your feelings on the new plot decks, which is your favourite lieutenant (agent), and will you purchase a plot deck?