the forum seems a little quiet at the moment so i thought we could all have a speculate..
i know there has been similar threads to these, but in this one i would really like to know your 10 things that you want to see in this game before it dies (may the day never come.... )
by this i mean anything that were it not developed by the time the game ends, you would feel very dissapointed
here are my 10. they can be in order or not. these are random
1. shire/bree cycle. i have wanted this from the start. i am part way there with black riders but i need more to feed my shire fix
2.old forest/barrow downs quest. probably will be in number 1. i would much rather they not be POD quests but those beautiful shiny cards....yummy
3.durthang (castle in mordor for those not well versed on the book) quest. that place has always fascinated me as there is barely any text on it. it would be nice to have a look round it
4.another dwarven cycle. ...i know....i admit it, i am a dwarven addict. i cannot help but love them haha. i know many wish to never see their beards again, but i feel there is room for a ered luin cycle, or an erebor cycle. heroes perhaps would be scarce but its going to happen at some point
5.not so quest-y quests. quests that are more light hearted in that they involve no peril. for LOTRO players im thinking of the festival quests. for those who havnt played lotro they are sort of quests where you look for things, rescue hobbits from hilarious situations, throw pies at people....ok..that last one would make a stupid quest, but i think some sort of light quest based around an errand in the shire would be good
6. cavalry charge mechanics. if it will be anywhere it will be the next cycle. i want some sort of charge mechanic that can kill multiple enemies engaged with you but comes at great cost.
7. 'building' sub cards. we have allies, attatchments and events but id also llike to see 'architecture' cards or something similar. they could function similar to enemy buildings in siege mode, by having hit points and lowering the threat in the staging area or something
8. art book. there was a thread recently but it has been asked for since only a few months after the game's release. the art is amazing- lets celebrate it.
9. other merchendice - who wouldnt want their morning cofffee out of a lotr lcg mug on a lotr lcg mug mat?
10. promise of more.....a rather strange one to end with, however before the designers end this game for good, i really want at least some sort of teaser of a 'spin off' game or something. i mean lets hope it doesnt end for a long time, but when it does id like to see a similar game with solo aspects that we can all get our lotr fix out of